Man City conspiracy theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    If anything if you read between the lines when we knew we were safe we let Man City get the goal. I honestly believe we let them have the title.

I so want this to be true, jus tto pee off teh Man Ure fans even more
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

i beleive we let Villa get a draw at Villa park too because we use to love watching crossroads.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

alex mccliesh was schuie mcfee!

Comment

If we played another minute or so they'd just score 4 more goals. I found that game incredibly depressing.... A game we needed to win to be sure of not getting relegated that we were inexplicably winning on 90 minutes but then shipped 2 goals and managed to grab defeat from the jaws of victory. Desperately naive and unprofessional and I don't think we've ever recovered - we've been limp pushovers ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            If we played another minute or so they'd just score 4 more goals. I found that game incredibly depressing.... A game we needed to win to be sure of not getting relegated that we were inexplicably winning on 90 minutes but then shipped 2 goals and managed to grab defeat from the jaws of victory. Desperately naive and unprofessional and I don't think we've ever recovered - we've been limp pushovers ever since.
            if we was in pulp fiction,we would be in the gimp mask
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We needed to draw. But was depressing how we buckled.

Comment

Yep. It was very QPR...

Comment

I can honestly say that loads of rangers near me, myself included were cheering when their winner went in. Just about everyone knew we were safe. Never want rangers to loose but made exception to see those man u fans crying. It was like a love in walking back to the station. Brilliant day with perfect outcome.

Comment

I am certain players concentration levels went, when it became apparent we were staying up, as Boltons result filtered through, whilst we were 2-1 up. I just remember Clint Hill and i think Jamie Mackie looking back at us as we started cheering that Bolton had drawn at Stoke and it was 2-1 to us at the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X