Man City conspiracy theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City conspiracy theory

OK - so I've had a bit of time on my hands recently. Been playing back the highlights of the last 5 minutes and something didn't quite seem right.

A good minute and a half went missing - enough time for us to score and Man Utd to win the league. The turn of events were as follows:

1) At 90 mins - 5 extra minutes added

2) City score their 3rd on 93mins 20 secs (leaving minimum 1m 40 left)

3) QPR kick off at 95:23 (meaning earliest ref can blow is 97:03 secs)

4) Ref blows for full time at 95:42 (a minimum of 1m 21 secs early)

I reckon the remaining time should be played behind closed doors!

There are lizard men out there, hiding among us normal humans. It is all their fault.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I think the ref bottled it as when they went ahead aload of their fans went on the pitch and he probably thought easier to blow up and get the game over and done with

Comment

Fair enough if there was nothing riding on it - but 1 goal meaning another team wins the league!?

Comment

you can just imagine manure fans complaining there wasn't enough stoppage time...
          come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            There are lizard men out there, hiding among us normal humans. It is all their fault.
            I know and i saw a documentary on it, apparently there are sunglasses available that if worn you can see these lizards from us humans, and all the bill boards subliminally command us to do things

Comment

We won and you had secured victory - neither side wanted to play on, as both were happy with their lot.

The ref realized this when, after the restart the ball was hoofed up field to Hart who kept it in the corner.

No conspiracy, as it was as plain as the nose on your face (presuming you have aforementioned nose and face).

Comment

Originally posted by MCFCforum View Post
                We won and you had secured victory - neither side wanted to play on, as both were happy with their lot.

The ref realized this when, after the restart the ball was hoofed up field to Hart who kept it in the corner.

No conspiracy, as it was as plain as the nose on your face (presuming you have aforementioned nose and face).
                You 'orrible ba$tard...

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  You 'orrible ba$tard...

he's one of them!! don't want us to kick up a fuss!!

Comment

We didn't need or want to score we knew we were safe just as they scored their second our bench was going berserk,also we kicked off and could have done what we liked? taken it into the corner but Bothroyd just booted the ball straight to Hart so they could attack. think a lot of our players wanted city to win the league especially after that cheating C##t Young did what he did not once but twice, also our defending for the 3rd goal augero is let run someone tried to bring him down and Kenny doesn't do a lot to stop the shot. no conspiracy theory? we let them have it.

Comment

there could have been another 10min added time - we wouldn't have scored again...how we got 2 for a start is mental.

Anyway - going back to the OP and the timings - it is all up to the referee's discretion. The 4th official can hold up 3,4, 5, 15mins...the ref can blow when he wants.

Also - when there are delays in injury time, there is no "official" amount of time. the idea of 30s a sub is just a made up one - there is nothing in the rule book.

all down to the man in black (ref, not johnny cash)

Comment

Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
                        you can just imagine manure fans complaining there wasn't enough stoppage time...
                        Reckon the OP is one

As honestly, who gives a flying **** that United didnt win it.

Comment

conspriracy theories are for little girls, farmers and in-breds.

That is they way almost EVERY period or stoppage time is used in every game. EVER. Get a grip.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

If anything if you read between the lines when we knew we were safe we let Man City get the goal. I honestly believe we let them have the title.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              We didn't need or want to score we knew we were safe just as they scored their second our bench was going berserk,also we kicked off and could have done what we liked? taken it into the corner but Bothroyd just booted the ball straight to Hart so they could attack. think a lot of our players wanted city to win the league especially after that cheating C##t Young did what he did not once but twice, also our defending for the 3rd goal augero is let run someone tried to bring him down and Kenny doesn't do a lot to stop the shot. no conspiracy theory? we let them have it.
                              I did also notice that, and I was furious about it.
                              But that´s history now.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X