Lr is a dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lr is a dump

just my view id love a new ground it just dont feel right anymore, going to these new grounds gets u thinking

Personally I'd rather stay. Just my opinion though
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

A New Stadium would mean Higher Ticket Prices as well.
      We couldnt even consider it until we were comfortable in the Top Flight as we wouldnt get the crowds for a start.
      I would rather we spent money improving the Squad than looking at a New Stadium.

Comment

name one decent new ground?
        all have faults, none have any feature...you tell where it is by the colour of seats
        many are near nowhere..leics,coventry,reading....
        atmosphere is poor....

loftus road would be awesome with the paddocks and lower ends behind goals BACK AS TERRACES!

Comment

atmosphere could be no poorer than LR........... anywhere.
          Place is a morgue. And an embarrassment tbh. Taken quite a few friends there this last couple of seasons and all came away saying the same thing........worse ground for atmosphere in CCC. Hardly hear the loft end and every week i seem to be surrounded by tourists with a few sprinkled ST holders...

Comment

Off the grounds ive been too its one of the best
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I'd have Loftus Road over one of these horrible faceless Tesco types every day of the week.
              Most teams that come down say apart from the leg room - our place is a welcome relief.
              Not many proper football grounds left in the top 2 divisions - if needed I would much rather have our ground built up as opposed to relocating (if it was possible) - yes the place has got its faults, as does everywhere.

Comment

Loftus road is the home of football - love the place.

Comment

I love our ground.
                  The new types of ground have no character and cannot create an atmousphere. When we're on song at LR, It's electric. We'd not be able to create anything in a new style ground.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

It may be a dump - but it's our dump - so I love it
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Loftus Road is a dump, its so dated and in the worst part of W12 its horrible.

That was always our problem we never really moved on and progressed, we've been talking ages about moving, I think its about time we tried to get out of there and make a better business.

Comment

We need to stay at Loftus Road, I dont think it will bee too hard or too expensive to bring it in to the 21st century.

Comment

I look at Loftus Road through rose tinted specs , I love the place

Even though the leg room is awful,food diabolical,booze is awful and takes an age to get it,the bogs are always blocked , atmosphere (poor this year and last) but there is still no place better when the the place gets going

It will be a sad day for me when we leave, a lot of very happy memories

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                            Loftus Road is a dump, its so dated and in the worst part of W12 its horrible.

That was always our problem we never really moved on and progressed, we've been talking ages about moving, I think its about time we tried to get out of there and make a better business.
                            Bloody hell - have you been to any lower league grounds? How on earth is our ground a dump?
                            In the worst part of w12. Are worried about walking around White City, even when there are hundreds of old bill on duty. Those horrible people eh.
                            Nothing to do with us having 2 main line stations, 5 or 6 tube stations and quick and easy links into the city. Surrounded by pubs with in walking distance. Suppose that's a crap location though eh.

Comment

Loftus Road is a great place, only good memories of the place from me.
                              Also, its got something that money cant & will never be able to buy: Character.
                              I vote we stay.

Comment

Working...
                              X