Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul,

How is Balanta doing?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
      According to their website, Lee Cook is our only player there.

Though Jack Wilshere would be nice.
      Borrowdale, Leigertwood, Connolly - off the top my head - there were others too that have since moved on - Nick Ward being one definite

Comment

Pete - are you saying he was given a interest free loan for bringing Balanta to W12?

Comment

3 players from the biggest agency in the UK and your point?

Thank god we got Connolly (not sure he is from there) and Legs has proven a good buy.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Paul,

How is Balanta doing?
            Yes hes done well in pre season lets not over cook it.

Comment

So, out of a squad of 25, 4 players max.

So to paraphrase adethesunburyranger, deal big.
              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

think its 3 and we have a bigger squad than 25.

Comment

Not really too bothered about where we get our players from but im still intrigued as to know who was the brains behind giving Agyemang a 4 year contract.
                  Only 3 years left now tick tock.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                    Not really too bothered about where we get our players from but im still intrigued as to know who was the brains behind giving Agyemang a 4 year contract.
                    Only 3 years left now tick tock.
                    Now that was a shocking deal I must admit.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
                      We have strikers - Balanta, HH, Vine, Pat, Italian bloke - that's 5, with Routledge and Taarabt both capable of playing up front too. Why do we need one more?

Agreed that they are not the best in the league but we should sell before we buy strikers.
                      Are you frigging mental or something? Did you attend any games last season... We couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo last season and we still have the same names up front MINUS 14 GOALS from DEXTER BLACKSTOCK. Sorry if this seems aggressive - not intended but all those names MINUS some 2nd/3rd tier Italian journeyman (given I haven't seen a lot of him but what I have seen is that he is no better than what we already have)!

BALANTA has been playing midfield and I hope he continues to do so. Yeah He was also excellent at Wycombe last season too BUT was he any good in the Championship last time out? Personally I think he'll have a big season so I am not knocking him BUT he won't return 20 goals.

HH - Poor all pre-season against lesser opposition so do you think he'll perform in the championship? Won't score more than 10-12, that's if he manages to play more than 25games!

Agyemang - AGAIN Poor all pre-season against lesser opposition and never been a goal scorer in any part of his career. Won't score more than 10, that's if he too manages to play more than 20 games! MY replacement for the glass man MR MATTHEW ROSE (then again at least Rose was half decent when he played)!

Vine - IS NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS A STRIKER! Won't score more than 10 goals either this season. Another who has had a poor pre-season and I think he won't be the player he was prior to his injury (yet we all hope for)!

THAT IS WHY WE NEED A FRIGGING STRIKER! :(

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                        Ease up son, you're way of the mark. There is absolutely no insinuation of fraud, so you'd do well to edit or delete your post.

There's a big difference between incompetence/limited savvy and fraud.
                        Couldn't agree more. Is this someone else posting under this name as you've become a lot more friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          The insuations constantly made regarding the alledged use of the Base agency are that some form of fraudulant activity is or has taken place either by Paladini or the club in general and so dont take us all for mugs by backtracking quickly.
                          Was that to me Beefy?
                          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            think its 3 and we have a bigger squad than 25.
                            It's more than that - and you've not mentioned those who were linked and those who have since left. Even at a ratio of 4/25 at your lowest estimate, it's a significant proportion and one, I'd venture, that doesn't happen at the majority of other clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              Borrowdale, Leigertwood, Connolly - off the top my head - there were others too that have since moved on - Nick Ward being one definite
                              Cook, Camp Cranie and Blackstock also all involved with Base Soccer, as are Kris Commons, Lloyd Doyley, Ben Watson, Avery John, Chris Gunter, Anthony Gardner and Matt Derbyshire whom we've tried to sign......

a coincedence im sure....

as for fraud, nobody in their right mind would honestly believe that, however for our "scouting network" of 1 to pick up the phone to Base Soccer rather than any proper scouting im sure you'll all agree is far from ideal

Comment

Be rest assured buzsacky, Faurlin, Vine, Routledge, Gorkss did not come from Base Soccer

Comment

Working...
                                X