Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signings?

none in before the 1st game then?

Well we was meant to be signing Pat Van Den Hauwe some left back from Chelsea who was simply going to walk into our first team having played a career total of 0 games but it turns out to be all a load of bolloc#s and hes decided to to go to Coventry.

Weve got no sub goalie but its ok as Holloway will ring his old pal Phil Barnes who will drive down in the morning just for the game.

Comment

well i thought arnie was our man? am a little suprised about marshall not signing, we must be getting left back cover... and as many people have said a striker. IMHO i thought the board would have got these players leading up to the season so they have time to bed in for the long campaign ahead

Comment

Apart from Taarabt im not expecting alot from the other signings.There just seems to be no interest in signing people who are proven at this level.

Comment

none before Blackpool game,but expect a left back and a proper striker before Aug31.

Comment

dont get me wrong i am feeling quite a buzz about the new season - but really thought the places we needed to strengthen would have been strengthened before the start of the season...

anyhow here is for 3 points on sat to start the wheels in motion for the promotion party!

Comment

The striker thing baffles me,to me that was the number one priority this summer yet its not really been addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                The striker thing baffles me,to me that was the number one priority this summer yet its not really been addressed.
                makes absolutely no sense,i think it baffles most sane thinking supporters.

Comment

Working...
                X