Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never leave Early..As This can Always Happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9rtTIYFBkc
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

So many games have had significant happenings from 85 mins or so onward.
    I never leave early unless I really, really have to (very rare, fortunately).
    I know some people have no choice, and I feel sorry for them on occasions like the above!
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Loved watching that - Impey's celebration very funny!!

Forgot how good Murray's finish was that day.

Comment

Was anyone on here at this game??? I'll allways remember watching that one on tv!! Only one of my family that sat and didnt give up hope.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
          Was anyone on here at this game??? I'll allways remember watching that one on tv!! Only one of my family that sat and didnt give up hope.
          Yep-I was there-we went absolutely mental at the end.it was also really funny when their number 13 scored an own goal for us-our first goal of the game-for the next 10 minutes we were singing

"There's only one number 13
          one number 13
          walking along
          singing a song
          walking in a 13 wonderland"

well it seemed funny at the time:surrender:

Comment

Remember sitting in my local,I asked the landlord to put it on the box and from the off started to regret it when Vale started scoring!(p.iss taking from other fans in the boozer)But,I still had faith(clutching at straws really),said to the landlord"wonder what odds i'd get for 4-4?".Low and behold,we scored right at the death to make it 4-4,and there was one person who could be heard in that pub,ME!!!!!!!! That evening,got very...very...drunk!!

I forgot what a finish it was by Impey!!!!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

only left early twice in my life when it comes to the rangers , when we got hammered by colchester in the league cup a few years back , thanks to lua lua and preston at home the season before last . could not believe we levelled 2-2 when looking at the results on sky in the boozer

Comment

I was there, it was brilliant.

I stopped a rangers fan getting nicked by pulling him away from the steward who was trying to eject him.

Remember that day Loneranger?

Comment

That video is what QPR is all about, we never give up hope and always come back from the dead.

It's just a matter of time for QPR to get back where we belong!

Comment

Cannot understand why people leave early. That Port Vale game I think we were 4-1 down with about 6 or 7 mins to play. It ain't over til it's over.
                    Quite apart from the result, you might miss a goal of the season, which don't always occur in victories.
                    Yeah, ok, sometimes you HAVE to leave early; I left early at Pompey once, to avoid getting a shoe-ing off Pompey fans, missed 2 goals. I left early at Leicester once, missed 3 goals in last 5 minutes (lost 1-2), nearly got a shoe-ing off 6 or 7 brave R's (I was on my own).

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      i was at that game

best game ive ever seen

notice all the goals are at one end

the likes of morris wont remember that he was probably 6 years old

Comment

Another one I never gave up hope on, was the 5-5 against Newcastle 84-85 I think, Gary Mickellwhite last min to equalise. Can some one get the video of the goals for that game, as I'm a bit thick when it comes to things like that.
                        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------
                        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

here is the last bit

BORKED
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Happy days, I was at both of these matches.

Didn't Port Vale have a 5th goal disallowed before we got our 1st? I thought at the time the ref was feeling sorry for us.

I was at the Newcastle game with my old man, I remember him saying at half time (when I think we where 5 - 1 down), "dont worry whatever they can do in the first half we can do in the second". I think that taught me to never give up.

Comment

That was insane.

Some fans were going mental after our 1st...almost as if they believed we were going to come back.

Impy's strike was outstanding too.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X