Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many More Would re-new Season tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep need my Superhoops fix, just have cut down on the nights out instead to fund mine & my sons whose ticket has gone up from £99 to £315 should be less for students:cry:

Comment

w12 ranger.

What has GP got to do with season tickets?

I know you would like to attach everything to the man, but season tickets has nothing to do with him
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

What about a reduction in S-T prices as well, Well over the top at the mo:waaaht:

Comment

Yes, the end of May would be much more helpful, a few weeks without football to save up a bit more ;D

Comment

I think I would, and if there was a reduction, because £525 to watch 2nd tier football is frankly outrageous, I definately would renew.

Comment

dont think issue is the time, its the cost

Comment

time makes no difference to me. And as long as it doesnt increase by too much the cost makes no difference either tbh.
                I want to see if Flabio and his buddy sacks another manager and ruins another season before i part with my hard earned...

Comment

Absolutely Pete!!

Extend the deadline and I will be renewing.

If they don't then im not 100%...

Comment

Well the way I see it if you want to watch your team play you'll renew your season ticket reagrdless. If you can't afford to take the kids leave them at home, if you have to cut back on your takeaways / fags / beer then decide what's more important but for godsake can't people just turn it in about season ticket prices you have had a whole season to get use to them. There is no way they are going to fall in price and it is inevitable that the early bird will be extended due to dire sales to date. Finally if you have no intention of going next season due to the cost then one post should get your message across not an endless stream moaning about it.

Oh and Pete to answer your question GP works for the club your his friend so as far as I'm concerned your successful website can be used as a vehicle to gauge public opinion or peddle propaganda from the club / individual from the club.
                    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 01-04-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WealdstoneR View Post
                      Yep need my Superhoops fix, just have cut down on the nights out instead to fund mine & my sons whose ticket has gone up from £99 to £315 should be less for students:cry:
                      I salute you, are you sure you don't want to make a stand against the club by only going to away games, organising a protest against the board or starting up an AFC QPR?

Makes me laugh really many off those that won't renew will probably spend their saturday afternoons stuck in a pub moaning to everyone about how they can't afford to go Rangers anymore whilst spending the equivalent on booze.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        I salute you, are you sure you don't want to make a stand against the club by only going to away games, organising a protest against the board or starting up an AFC QPR?

Makes me laugh really many off those that won't renew will probably spend their saturday afternoons stuck in a pub moaning to everyone about how they can't afford to go Rangers anymore whilst spending the equivalent on booze.
                        Exactly what he said
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

a more telling question is, would you renew if you think we are going to be in this division for another two seasons? next season we'll be paying this year's increase, say 10%, of at least £660 for gold.

there is no evidence to suggest we'll be spending 10 to 20 million on players. the current evidence seems to be suggesting not a lot is going to be spent. so two or more seaons at £600+ for CC football, that's more like the reality.

FACT 1. £600 gold ST for this current season (08-09) for CC football

FACT 2. £600(EB) or £660 minimum gold ST for next season (09-10) for CC football

FACT 3. £660(EB) or £730 minimum gold ST for season after (10-11) for CC football

as already said here, we have 1st team strength, but not squad strength, can't get promoted on that.

Comment

Working...
                          X