No announcement yet.

Northolt stormtroopers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As my old mammy used to say, '' Chelsea'' no f*cking way.
    Charlie old son, slip it to the scum.

Comment

Ted, was visiting me ol mum last Saturday lunchtime and noticed The White Hart was closed, has it shut down???
      Target, Plough and now The White Hart, breaks my heart.
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Ted. Merry plough boy and Manx all in one thread. All we need now are Ray Reardon and Steve mavis

#nostalgia
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          this was a lucky thread of yesteryear
          recycled and full of beer
          it was one nil but it was scored by swp
          so lets hope its lucky
          29.04.12 We lost 6-1
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Yes yes yes

yes yes yes merry plough boy the old white hart has gone another riot from the northolt stormtroopers and its finished

those northolt boys are now congregated in only three pubs the load of hay the crown and the club near the target

the old swan got knocked down through development,the plough was burnt down for insurance
            and the white hart went because it had 147 violent incidents in one year,which by northolt standards isnt much but the old bill have said that enough is enough
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

its like this

its like this dunne and caulKer kick the chelsea all over the pitch and we draw nil nil in the first half

second half the qpr ,midfield dominate completely

but in 59th minute chelsea hit post and then again in 63rd minute they hit the bar then in the 78th min the chelsea hit the other bar although the play in 55 per cent chelsea and 45 per cent us we are not getting enough play in there box but against the run of play a center is met by charlie austin and he scoops it into there net timed at 84 minutes

the bridge erupts the rangers fans go mad,and in the bell pub in ruislip there is an absolute carnival atmosphere

but we hang on for dear life

THATS IT FOLKS 1-0 TO THE SUPERHOOPS MY CAT GETS KISSED AND THE REST IS HISTORY

More...

Comment

Shame Ted, had some good drink ups in there
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  its like this dunne and caulKer kick the chelsea all over the pitch and we draw nil nil in the first half

second half the qpr ,midfield dominate completely

but in 59th minute chelsea hit post and then again in 63rd minute they hit the bar then in the 78th min the chelsea hit the other bar although the play in 55 per cent chelsea and 45 per cent us we are not getting enough play in there box but against the run of play a center is met by charlie austin and he scoops it into there net timed at 84 minutes

the bridge erupts the rangers fans go mad,and in the bell pub in ruislip there is an absolute carnival atmosphere

but we hang on for dear life

THATS IT FOLKS 1-0 TO THE SUPERHOOPS MY CAT GETS KISSED AND THE REST IS HISTORY
                  I'll have some of that ted lets hope it comes true, i said to a colleague today if we go in 0-0 at ht then maybe just maybe

Comment

Load of hays a harvester aint it ted. Surely stormtroopers dont drink in budget steak houses??

Comment

Well two games

WELL THE STORMTROOPERS AINT WHAT THEY USED TO BE THEY HAVE GONE FROM 100 SKINHEADS WEARING DOC MARTINS TO ONLY THREE OF US

AND TERRY HAS HAD A ### CHANGE AND IS NOW CALLED THERESA,SO WITH A PAIR OF BREASTS INSTALLED AT SIZE 44 DOUBLE D ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY WHEN HE TRIES TO LOOK THREATENING

AND IM ALWAYS IN BED PARALEYTICALLY DRUNK ON SPECKLED HEN

so we may not be a threat anymore kev

BUT ILL TEL YOU WHAT KEV WE ARE PUNCHING KEYS AND PRETENDING TOO BE HARD,NOW THATS SOMETHING,ISNT IT

More...

Comment

ted ted will the gilhoolies be in attendance old bean?
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

pat gilhoolie

pat gilhoolie is going to the goose so should be some sparks flying

More...

Comment

I was with some 'stormtroopers' from the white hart/target at a russell last night ted. All up for today and if i see them again at the bridge i will send them your love cos i stupidly forgot last night mate.

Comment

Working...
                            X