Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ageymang End Of April

He had really bad thigh injury, but now is back training with first team
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Good to have him back.
    Moaned when we signed him, was proved wrong. Simple as that.
    Dont know why people still give him stick ?, he has done well for us.

Comment

People seem too forget how well he was playing with Vine and Buz who had the quality to give him balls were he could use his pace to get in behind defenders.

Comment

As far as non goalscoring centre forwards go hes one of the best in the business.

Comment

His pace will add another dimension to the attack - someone to keep up with Adel and Wayne
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Don't rate him as much as most seem to, to be honest.
            Some feel Dex's goals weren't good enough, yet Aggy's pace and strength (not to mention his inconsistant touch, poor passing and shocking aerial ability) is good enough.

Don't get me wrong...he does a job and I'm not opposed to him being in the side, but so does Dex...A more vital one...scoring goals...FACT!!!
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

It will be good to have him back

Comment

I rate him, gives us a differant dimension.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

End of April - excellent he gets to play one game at preston - is it worth bringing him back this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                    End of April - excellent he gets to play one game at preston - is it worth bringing him back this season?

One game to impress before we sell him to Millwall???

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      Don't rate him as much as most seem to, to be honest.
                      Some feel Dex's goals weren't good enough, yet Aggy's pace and strength (not to mention his inconsistant touch, poor passing and shocking aerial ability) is good enough.

Don't get me wrong...he does a job and I'm not opposed to him being in the side, but so does Dex...A more vital one...scoring goals...FACT!!!
                      Its quite simple really his pace and strength amd general nuiscence value means defensive lines are 10-20 yards deeper which gives the time and space for the midfield to play in.

Dex and Dicarmine on the other hand do not have the pace therefore the back four can push right up and leave space behind, leaving our midfield no space and our defence having to play across the backline or punt long balls

Comment

Some people must watch a different game to me - runs around aimlessly, running into corners, no assists and very few goals - ship him out sooner rather than later - doubt it though on his wages/contract length..

He has the odd good game (Wolves) and all of a sudden he is some sort of world beater - if he was that good how comes Preston let him go?

Just can't see it..
                        Last edited by writtler; 31-03-2009, 05:24 PM. Reason: typo
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Hes got pace and strength on the ball,thats about it.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Our results with him in the team at the start of the season were very good!! He shouldnt be undermind! Ok he doesnt score many but imo he still has a part to play next season. Fast, strong, endless energy, good passer, wins the ball high up the pitch alot. And does chip in with a goal here and there.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Oh yippie - yet another striker who apparently has such a fantastic all round game he is somehow excluded from the vulgar task of being expected to score goals. sir pie is right - 250k to millwall close season, if anyone will stump up his no doubt inflated wages.

Comment

Working...
                              X