X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    many thanks

Comment

• So we're in for beckford......Are we actually going to take any action.All I hear is we're in for this in for that but we never hear of us bidding for anyone.We can't even sign a rejected 2nd keeper that coventry didn't want,so you can forget beckford zz zzz zzz.....

Comment

• Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
        So we're in for beckford......Are we actually going to take any action.All I hear is we're in for this in for that but we never hear of us bidding for anyone.We can't even sign a rejected 2nd keeper that coventry didn't want,so you can forget beckford zz zzz zzz.....
        But what if Marshall was given the chance to be back up in the premiership? which i think he was ( im not itk at all, i saw it somewhere) what would you prefer, few games in the premiership or a few games in the championship?

kilburn times

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/conten...A35%3A30%3A467

also saysd something about the chelsea left back in the kilburn times somewhere i think
        Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 06-08-2009, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• This thread is a load of BS. Beckford wont be coming to QPR as long as he has a fee. He would want too much money anyway. This will be like the Ben Watson cenario, loads of shouting but nothing actually happening. Let them carry on bringing in crap italian strkiers to the displeasure of us fans.

Comment

• yawn

Comment

• Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
              yawn
              Maybe, and probably a bit over-miserable.... but he has a point.

Comment

• has arnie signed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                  has arnie signed?
                  This evening, or tomorrow.

Have faith, it's done.
                  Might have to settle for the bench on saturday - understandable, given the timescale.

Comment

• Let them carry on bringing in crap italian strkiers to the displeasure of us fans.
                    Spot on.
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

• Pellicori...crap? How many games have he played? What is it...august? Has the season started? Time will tell, but I think he can be good for us....

"When the ball hits the net,
                      my trousers get w*t,
                      Pelli-cori..

He can score with both feet,
                      against anyone we meet,
                      Pelli-cori..."

I`ll get my coat......and umbrella

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                        Pellicori...crap? How many games have he played? What is it...august? Has the season started? Time will tell, but I think he can be good for us....

"When the ball hits the net,
                        my trousers get w*t,
                        Pelli-cori..

He can score with both feet,
                        against anyone we meet,
                        Pelli-cori..."

I`ll get my coat......and umbrella

But your "but I think he can be good for us...." is based on the same speculation as those who coat him off. Nobody knows how good he is going to be.

Although doesnt sound promising when the most optimistic of supporters QBP reckons he will be a squad player at best

Comment

Working...
                        X