QPR Interested In Beckford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Interested In Beckford

Only at right price and not in the region of 2.5-3 million, which is being touted by Leeds at the moment.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Would solve our problems i think

Comment

Good news, i dont blame them for not coughin up £3mil, dont think his worth that much

Comment

Value for money is important - so what is perceived to be "the right price"?
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

would be happy if we signed him, but just cant see us splashing out the money for him. Its good we wont get ripped off, but at the same time - another club will over spend but will also gain from his goals

Comment

i just cant see us spendin the money, suprise me rangers!

Comment

this is the problem though. we were apparently in for Cox but missed out and now Beckford but refuse to pay whats required. Again, we could miss out for the sake of a few hundred grand which could make the difference between playoffs/promotion and another dull mid table finish.

I'm not saying write them out a blank cheque but saying we are in 'for the right price' makes me think we are making half arsed attempts at looking as though we are going to spend some cash when the reality is, the owners simply do not want to.

Comment

As "interested" as we were in Cox, Lita, Evans etc?

IE not very interested?
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

at the end of the day, we can get some good deals on the cheap but are unlikely to really push forward, or we can over spend on one or 2 - who will probably do the business for us

Comment

Pete - Your post implies you know for a fact, 100% QPR are interested and have enquired about him. If you know that, what price / conditions are QPR happy to do a deal on. I think its ******** that QPR are interested.
                    Last edited by paulmason; 05-08-2009, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Please get him, i think we will be sorted then

Comment

Paulmason, don't know the ins and outs of the proposed deal, but we have definitely enquired and stepping up on getting in a striker (obviously if the right one comes along)
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

we'll probably will offer 3.5m....

50k up front
                          100k get promoted
                          etc
                          etc
                          etc
                          3m if we win champions league

Comment

If we signed Beckford I would renew my Season Ticket immediately!

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                              we'll probably will offer 3.5m....

50k up front
                              100k get promoted
                              etc
                              etc
                              etc
                              3m if we win champions league
                              You're so cynical.....
                              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                              X