5 most hated current players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Classic post if you're being serious Re: Ronaldo?

Makes me laugh how England still blame him for our exit. Nothing to do with the fact Shrek deserved to be sent off for stamping on Carvaliho? Nothing to do with Sven taking half fit players like Rooney and Beckham? I suppose taking Theo and not using him helped? Or even the entire squad, barring Hargreaves were shocking?

Sure...anything to take the real reason out of the equasion...we are/were simply toilet!!!
    Yes, I am being serious. Dislike Ronaldo for his 'gamesmanship' and getting involved in the Rooney incident and showing that he had got what he wanted, nice team mate. As for Rooney deliberately stamping, I don't think he did, but that is my opinion. Are England toilet, 5 out of 5 doesn't suggest so. Were they the best at the WC, I don't think so but they could and would have beat Portugal with 11 players. However, I am the first to admit that where England and QPR are involved I am very biased. If logic came into football we would all support the same teams.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      1)Clinton Morrision
      2)Chris Morgan
      3)Didier Drogba
      4)Bellamy
      5) Diouf

All bankers!
      Apparantly Diouf is supposed to be a nice guy off pitch according to Bolton fans.Buys drinks for them in clubs and is up for a chat with fans.Bit of a Jekell and Hyde character.On pitch is a ****.Great story,not sure if it is 100%,but he supposedly bid for a signed Alex Ferguson autobiography at a charity auction,and outbid the Man Utd fans.When presented with it he took it outside and set it on fire.

Please be true.

Comment

Anyone in a Manure shirt...... including their "fans".

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Apparantly Diouf is supposed to be a nice guy off pitch according to Bolton fans.Buys drinks for them in clubs and is up for a chat with fans.Bit of a Jekell and Hyde character.On pitch is a ****.Great story,not sure if it is 100%,but he supposedly bid for a signed Alex Ferguson autobiography at a charity auction,and outbid the Man Utd fans.When presented with it he took it outside and set it on fire.

Please be true.

Great story - it is true, it is

It better be!!

Comment

personally don't hate any players...save the hate for people that actually deserve to be hated.

Comment

john terry
              ashley cole
              robbie savage
              craig bellamy
              and the khunt who scored the winner for cardiff in the final v us!!!!!!!!!

Comment

john terry
                ashley cole
                didier drogba
                rob earnshaw
                bradley & shaun wright-phillips

Comment

1 - clinton morrisson - even though hes "irish", this guy by a mile!
                  2 - ronaldo - cliche to hate him but hes a slimey, sleazy potuguese ****
                  3 - rooney - stop crying.
                  4 - deco - i remember him for porto in the uefa cup final v celtic, diving all over the show
                  5 - gary neville - ass.

Comment

1. Chelsea squad
                    2. Cardiff squad
                    3. Fulham squad
                    4. Tottenham squad
                    5. Liverpool squad

Comment

1 Ashley Cole
                      2 Ashley Cole
                      3 Ashley Cole
                      4 Ashley Cole