ok, who will be the "easy pickings"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, who will be the "easy pickings"

as i stated on another thread, it's a tough league again..15 ex prem..where do we see the 3 pts coming from??

scunny
    posh
    bpool

the list is short and i think a lower than ever total will see a p/off spot..usually its 73-ish....
    well as teams nick pts here there and everywhere...there's a chance
    we must remain patient....a team ALWAYS MAKES A LATE RUN...
    a team always falls away,,watford the other yr...
    maybe us last yr? ( game in hand, about to play swansea, we were firing and it snowed!!)

It's about time we got some luck on the pitch, it has to be our year this year!

I don't want that late run, I want to be so far up there that if we do lose points, it's going to be hard for other teams to play catch up.

Is that to much to ask at QPR

Comment

Take posh off the list but add Barnsley to it, Plymouth have very little about them as well
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Newcastle

Comment

Plymouth
          Bristol city
          posh
          watford
          scunny
          barnsley
          cov
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Nobody. No such thing as an easy game in this league. A better title for this thread would be "Who are the teams we should be looking to beat home AND away this season".

No point assuming we're gonna win anything before a ball has even been kicked people!
            Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Start to think anyone is easy pickings then you come unstuck big time posh you joking or what
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

I fancy us to win the following home games

Blackpool
                Scunny
                Posh
                Watford
                Sheff Weds
                Barnsley
                Coventry
                Bristol City
                Plymouth
                Swansea
                Derby
                Forest
                Leicester
                Donny

The rest will be tough and might end up draws with a few losses. We have to improve away form to have any chance of going up.

Comment

You've not included the top teams !! Our record last year against the teams above us was pretty good, its the mediocre teams we had trouble against.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

This season will be different. You're right though Pete we might beat a couple of the "big boys" as well.

Comment

Come on you lot more positives please. We will pick points off everyone, I can't see any team doing the double over us.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                      X