Tangerines are no mugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tangerines are no mugs

Having won 3 and drawn 2 of their last 5 away games last season plus a good pre-season ending yesterday with a 4-2 win at Oldham,I think Blackpool are going to provide stiff opposition next Saturday particularly with Holloway at the helm.I wouldn't be surprised if we kick of the season with a 2-2 draw.

We'll win 4-1 and Loftus Road will be ROCKING.

(it's the away games following I'm more worried about)
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I expect us to win on saturday but my only worry is that it's the first game of the season and blackpool will come out flying after a good pre season and a gee up from ollie.

If we'd be playing them in october or november it would be a home banker i remember we played rotherham a few years ago first up and drawing and they got relegated that year and were 30 points adrift. Then again let's hope for a repeat of the 5-0 a few years ago and a couple each for vine agymeng then we'll all be happy!!!

Comment

It's going to be difficult game no doubt, but we will win.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Their fans will certainly get behind them big time.

They have a big drum that really nullifies the home support so if someone could confiscate that at the gate then we should be in with a good shout.

Comment

sounds like that drum contains an addictive substance, hmmm

Comment

pre season means nothing

aug 8th..bpool are no mugs agreed
              olly will pump em up

IF QPR FANS IGNORE HIM, DON'T GET EMOTIONAL..HE HAS BEEN GONE FOR AGES, HISTORY....maybe qpr can win...olly has gone we;ve had ldc,gregory,waddock,dowie,sousa and magic mag ...since him...

Comment

This first game is a must win game for QPR, we don't want to play catch up that's for sure.

If we can get the first two wins of the season our players will also feel that we can do it which will make all the difference.

Blackpool's going to be tough but I know we'll do them over, they are coming to our home, the home of QPR and we fans don't make it easy for any team, including our own.

Let's hope this season we all get behind the team and get as many points as we can.

Good Luck Rangers!

Comment

we will win. i am coming and rangers always win when i come

Comment

That's OK then, I'll put some money on it in that case

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                      sounds like that drum contains an addictive substance, hmmm
                      Think we should get that lad to give Pete a drum lesson why he is down here.

Comment

we will win 5-1

Comment

It will be a very tough game, first games of each season are always tough for everyone. I still think over 90 minutes we have a little bit too much for them and will win a tight game.

Comment

I disagree, they will roll over and we will win 4 - 0. Our midfield will be to much for them.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Think it will be a tight game, 2-1 to us.
                              We can play our part by being as noisy as hell!!
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X