Balanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balanta

I really think he will shine this season and judging by the comments around me yesterday I am not alone in my thinking and it looks like that spell at Wycombe last year has paid real dividends for us.

Some may recall that nyself and Pete who were lucky enough to see him score twice in Slovenia and both excellent goals as well but it was his overall play that impressed me and he certainly appears to look a lot stronger and fitter these days.

Lets hope that Jim and John feel he is worth giving a good run in the team as he could not have done more so far in pre season and his workrate and commitment seem to be spot on.

Always good to see a player from the Youth Team come through the ranks as well and as long as he keeps his feet on the ground as such and ignores all the hype then this will be his chance to cement his place without a shadow of a doubt.

Could he be the reason we haven't bothered signing a lot of money on a striker?

Not a lot of point if he's gonna get a run in the team.

Give the lad a run and if he gets off to a good start who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      I really think he will shine this season and judging by the comments around me yesterday I am not alone in my thinking and it looks like that spell at Wycombe last year has paid real dividends for us.

Some may recall that nyself and Pete who were lucky enough to see him score twice in Slovenia and both excellent goals as well but it was his overall play that impressed me and he certainly appears to look a lot stronger and fitter these days.

Lets hope that Jim and John feel he is worth giving a good run in the team as he could not have done more so far in pre season and his workrate and commitment seem to be spot on.

Always good to see a player from the Youth Team come through the ranks as well and as long as he keeps his feet on the ground as such and ignores all the hype then this will be his chance to cement his place without a shadow of a doubt.

Great shout i really think he could be fantastic this season.

Comment

The thing that struck me yesterday is that he seems stronger on the ball, along with
        his undoubted skill.

Think that position is his for as long as he wants it.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Agree newmarkR

He seemed to be alot stronger, and was actually winning headers which is really pleasing to see
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

yeah i think cookie - when fit is gonna struggle to get in the team. i liked the fact he worked hard and got back aswell, that impressed me the most. i mean hes not even that big and he was beating people in the air. i was so impressed with the lad, worked hard and has the ability to go past people and score goals and a good passer aswell.

Comment

I'm so happy for Balanta, his made this happen and wish him all the best.

Comment

If he can carry this form into the season we could have a right little diamond.

but, i do wonder where he will fit in!...
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                X