Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

make your way to Torquay over Plymouth weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make your way to Torquay over Plymouth weekend.

Nice here and I'll gladly advise of the best pubs to visit.

My mate got me a ticket for plymouth game today and looking forward to it.

Hopefully get a better result than last time having nearly deserved a win.

Originally posted by Neil View Post

you are joking surely!!!

i'd end up slitting my wrists

i think you'd be better of naming the pubs you'll be going to so the Rangers fans can avoid those pubs....

much safer..................health wise

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post

Did i meet you in the Harvester the other week if so pleased to see you (great place to live)
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
        Did i meet you in the Harvester the other week if so pleased to see you (great place to live)
        I popped in for a quick pee,not sure If I had a QPR top on but if I did yep that was me by the Living coasts!!!!

Comment

No i was in there waring a Qpr Away shirt and someone (a qpr fan) said hello to me and told me he lived there
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

in paignton i said hello to someone with QPR top on and I said i was guy who posted on here.

In places I do not expect to see a Q{PR fan I go out my way to say hello!!!

Comment

is the igloo ice cream parlour still there by the railroad crossing in paignton? used to love it in there when i was a kid.
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

ice cream parlours everywhere,only lived here since nov 2008,having lived in west london all my life!

Comment

Neil, we've just got back from a week at Torquay. Smashing cottage, lovely area, good pubs, just a shame about the weather

Forgot you live down there now. We could have met up for a swift pint if I'd remembered!

Comment

Will be in springbok a lot if you fancy coming over and saying hello.

Wont see you in that southampton pub again for a while unless we get them in the cup!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X