Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim takes indirect swipe at his predecessors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being positive, I get accused of alot of things

Pk and others played the same record last year, unfortunately the way we played it does not give me much satisfacttion in saying you were right. End of the day 11th was not good enough.

Every dog has its day and the way life works suggests you cannot be right all of the time and you won't be this season. It will be much better, and we will be there or thereabouts, something which I believe we all want.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Being positive, I get accused of alot of things

Pk and others played the same record last year, unfortunately the way we played it does not give me much satisfacttion in saying you were right. End of the day 11th was not good enough.

Every dog has its day and the way life works suggests you cannot be right all of the time and you won't be this season. It will be much better, and we will be there or thereabouts, something which I believe we all want.
      QBPete, not playing any record, just saying it as i see it (as i said in my previous post) and i'm saying it again............the club are mugging us off (maybe a touch too strong) I'd gladly get rid of HH & Agyemang, but as someone has already said, that'll prove impossible considering the contract their on!! but if we could, get rid of them 2 & get a quality striker in instead, quite simple really.

we've got rid of 3 (high earners) Camp Delaney & Blackstock & replaced them with what!! an Italian 3rd Div forward, happy about the keeper tho, think Marshall will do well, but that's about it.

all I'm saying is, it's great our midfield is as strong as it is, a bit worried about our full backs & our forwards couldn't hit a barn door last season so i see no change there, don't get me wrong I'd be more then happy to be proved wrong & our midfield score hatful of goals, but at the end of the day it's your forwards who will get you those all important goals, you know the 1-0 away win up north on a cold Tuesday night

Comment

PK I do have to agree with you, I don't think we are going to spend anymore on players and we do need that killer man upfront.

I'm still hoping that we go in for Welbeck a season long loan and it will change everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU_QPR View Post
          PK I do have to agree with you, I don't think we are going to spend anymore on players and we do need that killer man upfront.

I'm still hoping that we go in for Welbeck a season long loan and it will change everything.
          MYU............that would have me dancing from the rooftops

Comment

Working...
          X