Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim takes indirect swipe at his predecessors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim takes indirect swipe at his predecessors!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/TheGaffer/...740713,00.html

He obviously feels, Dowie,Di Canio,Sousa have had more to work with than he had at Ipswich & we have under achieved. Maybe he really thinks he can get us up.

Come on U R'ssssssssssssssssssss

I just think he was saying what he thought, that we have a stronger squad than Ipswich. He will also know that none of our previous managers can be blamed as non of them got long enough.

Comment

I interpret that as we have an underachieving squad and I agree with him

Comment

ditto W12
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Talk about puting the pressure on himself then.............

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
            http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/TheGaffer/...740713,00.html

He obviously feels, Dowie,Di Canio,Sousa have had more to work with than he had at Ipswich & we have under achieved. Maybe he really thinks he can get us up.

Come on U R'ssssssssssssssssssss
            then again...............i wonder what would happen if he turned round and said "the teams my predecessors had have, have been crap & i would've thought that the money the owners have i would've thought they'd give me at least £10M to spend, just a thought like

come on guys, he's saying all the right things, get real

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post

come on guys, he's saying all the right things, get real
              Yeah if he performs as well as he does in PR then the title is ours!!!!

Comment

He'll have no excuses if we fail to improve on last season then.
                Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Pk, NO what he is saying is this.

If ipswich has a better squad I would have tried to get a couple of players from Ipswich to strengthen this team. The fact is ,I cannot believe this squad at QPR finished 11th last season.

I think with all due respect its about time you had a bit of positvity and got real
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Funny thing is we under achieved because we didn't have a preditory striker to put away some of the many chances created. I don't see that being addressed so we will be there or there abouts again.
                    I have not seen the new lad play so I cannot say if he will do that job or not but if he is all we are to bring in there and he isn't able to do that then yes even Jim will fall into that underachieving club!

I would liken us to a beatufil rounded boob..without a nipple!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsOfEssex View Post
                      I would liken us to a beatufil rounded boob..without a nipple!
                      hahaha ;D

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Pk, NO what he is saying is this.

If ipswich has a better squad I would have tried to get a couple of players from Ipswich to strengthen this team. The fact is ,I cannot believe this squad at QPR finished 11th last season.

I think with all due respect its about time you had a bit of positvity and got real
                        thanks for the advice, think you will see I'm being as positive as i can be regarding our club at the moment.

the problem is you do look at things with "tunnel vision" most of the time, which i suppose is understandable considering your occupation, don't want to bite the hand that feeds you and all that, but if it's OK with you I'll take my chances & carry on seeing things as they are and comment on them as i see fit.

i mean, every man & his dog realise we need strengthening in certain area's, I'm sure you've "slipped up" and agreed with a few posts regarding this, but then, all of a sudden you put on that "spin" again & see it through your "rosy coloured spectacles" which is fine as I've already said, but please don't try to preach to others, because at times it's "embarrassing"

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                          the problem is you do look at things with "tunnel vision" most of the time, which i suppose is understandable considering your occupation, don't want to bite the hand that feeds you and all that
                          Pete's an employee of QPR FC, really? I never knew that. In what capacity? Just curious.

Comment

Pete is certainly not an employee of QPR. Pete runs a company which works for Perform (used to be Premium TV) who produce the QPR Player stuff. They also produce things for bucket loads of other sports teams. It's a tenuous link.
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                              Pete is certainly not an employee of QPR. Pete runs a company which works for Perform (used to be Premium TV) who produce the QPR Player stuff. They also produce things for bucket loads of other sports teams. It's a tenuous link.
                              Right, well thanks for clearing that one up Scott.

Comment

Working...
                              X