Hi ho silver lining...yawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi ho silver lining...yawn

Surely we can think up a different song after a victory this season? that tune is dated now!

I have my ticket & coach fare for next week sorted despite my grumbles but seriosly lets get a new dj in the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love that song....but only after a win

Comment

"Neil"....yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
        Surely we can think up a different song after a victory this season? that tune is dated now!

I have my ticket & coach fare for next week sorted despite my grumbles but seriosly lets get a new dj in the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Pity the poor soul who has to listen to your grumbles sat next to you on a coach for 5 hrs

Leave the song alone its part of our heritage now.

Comment

what do you suggest as an alternative?The migraine skank perhaps?

Comment

Nah the jungle skank

Comment

Maybe if you knew the reason the song was played you would not ask the question

Comment

danny boy

danny boy i love that song it reminds me of the oldham game but what is the reason why we play the song i dont know why

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Pity the poor soul who has to listen to your grumbles sat next to you on a coach for 5 hrs

Leave the song alone its part of our heritage now.
                  I normally sit on my own,I do everything I can to have the two seats to myself.

Comment

Keep hi ho! Methinks its decent!
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

I normally sit on my own,I do everything I can to have the two seats to myself.
                      i bet your a bundle of laughs to go out on the beer with :cry:

and people think i'm a mizhog

Comment

Originally posted by dangould View Post
                        Elaborate pls Dan

Comment

Originally posted by uxbridgeranger View Post
                          what do you suggest as an alternative?The migraine skank perhaps?
                          hahaahaaa

Comment

Originally posted by dangould View Post
                            To expand...it was, I believe, written into the will of the late Daphne Biggs (who seemed to run the club single-handedly when I was growing up) for a request to be made to the club to play it after every home victory, as it was her favourite football-linked song. the club agreed, so I believe now it may well be a legal requirement under the terms of her will.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

(For those too young to remember, Daphne seemed to run the supporters club, the shop, the Box Office, the away coach and train travel and seemed to be around everything that was going on.
                            Well worth putting up with 'Hi Ho' for, imho.
                            And there are still a LOT of fans who join in with it when we win.)
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                              To expand...it was, I believe, written into the will of the late Daphne Biggs (who seemed to run the club single-handedly when I was growing up) for a request to be made to the club to play it after every home victory, as it was her favourite football-linked song. the club agreed, so I believe now it may well be a legal requirement under the terms of her will.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

(For those too young to remember, Daphne seemed to run the supporters club, the shop, the Box Office, the away coach and train travel and seemed to be around everything that was going on.
                              Well worth putting up with 'Hi Ho' for, imho.
                              And there are still a LOT of fans who join in with it when we win.)

if that is the case, then it should be our signature tune "for ever"

R.I.P Daphne

Comment

Working...
                              X