Wish you were here..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish you were here..........

Just received my card through the post almost pleading for me to renew my S/T a little message from Jim telling me about our great ONE signing Mr Faulin and the return of key players to the fold,oh yeah and the little detail of pitch displays on opening day,now that is gonna make me rush down and renew at £584 !!!
    Think again,look at your pricing and ask yourselves why your having to send out these pleading cards ????

Anybody else got one ???:greedy:

yer got one too.....and i already renewed!
    phoned box office earlier and they said people who renewed via Zebra Finanace also got these sent out by mistake..still waiting for my ST with one week to go and starting to get worried

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      Just received my card through the post almost pleading for me to renew my S/T a little message from Jim telling me about our great ONE signing Mr Faulin and the return of key players to the fold,oh yeah and the little detail of pitch displays on opening day,now that is gonna make me rush down and renew at £584 !!!
      Think again,look at your pricing and ask yourselves why your having to send out these pleading cards ????

Anybody else got one ???:greedy:
      We could always drop ST prices and see the return of players like Baidoo, Cullip & Rehman to squad.

Trouble is you and others alike want your cake and eat it, unfortunatly it doesn't work like that.

If you can't be asked to renew for what ever reason then why not do it quietly, 1 week to the season kicks off and I can't wait....what is £584 compared to the empty void left by no football over the course of the summer.

Renew your bloody season ticket and support your team.

Comment

yup got mine this morning

did you notice that the picture of the ground has been taken using a fish eye lens which makes the ground look pretty neat.

I think its a good idea to send out things to lapsed st holders but they need to think about why people are not renewing rather than just spend money on glossy marketing.

its probably my age but when it came through the letterbox i immediately thought of the lyrics from the song, quite a few of the lines are quite appropriate to they way I feel about QPR at the moment

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
        blue skies from pain.
        Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
        A smile from a veil?
        Do you think you can tell?
        And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
        Hot ashes for trees?
        Hot air for a cool breeze?
        Cold comfort for change?
        And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
        How I wish, how I wish you were here.
        We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
        Running over the same old ground.
        What have you found? The same old fears.
        Wish you were here
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

peteg I agree

I think its a good idea to send out things to lapsed st holders but they need to think about why people are not renewing rather than just spend money on glossy marketing.

On the other hand everyone can decide for themselves whether they will renew or not based on the price. I don't buy the argument its based on players we have at the club, end of the day we are the best team in London in the championship on paper and I would not want to return to the Curtis and Malcolm's of this world, even if it cost less.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            yer got one too.....and i already renewed!
            phoned box office earlier and they said people who renewed via Zebra Finanace also got these sent out by mistake..still waiting for my ST with one week to go and starting to get worried
            Me too. not got mine yet!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              We could always drop ST prices and see the return of players like Baidoo, Cullip & Rehman to squad.

Trouble is you and others alike want your cake and eat it, unfortunatly it doesn't work like that.

If you can't be asked to renew for what ever reason then why not do it quietly, 1 week to the season kicks off and I can't wait....what is £584 compared to the empty void left by no football over the course of the summer.

Renew your bloody season ticket and support your team.
              Well said.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Yes, it's OTT expensive. Yes, it's not value for money. Yes, this is better than we've had in years in terms of team, facilities, sponsors, hope.

Yes, I renewed.

UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRrsssssssssss
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Wish it was that simple to just go out and buy a ST

moneys always an issue
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Moneys allways a struggle, but where rangers is concerned i'll allways find a way.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

It's people like you the likes of Flavio rely on,but where do you draw a line ? how much do they keep fleecing you untill you say no more?? Other championship clubs reward there loyal supporters,they recognize the importance of having a full stadium,they put there hand in there pockets because they want too,this really is a businees for flavio & co and thats not a problem,but sending out a wish you were here card does make me laugh,i've supported the r's for 30 years and will continue to so which has cost me plenty,i pick and choose now which is a shame,but this marketing campaign and the phone calls smacks of desperation,untill they recognize that our stadium will never be the same !!

Comment

STOP MOANING, go down to Brentford if your looking for cheap football & stop venting off on here, IT'S BORING!!!!

Either support your club or sm#g off!

:anger:
                        Ramage for England

Comment

Originally posted by robrtid View Post
                          STOP MOANING, go down to Brentford if your looking for cheap football & stop venting off on here, IT'S BORING!!!!

Either support your club or sm#g off!

:anger:

spoken like a true Chelsea fan...

Comment

Not at the game Rob ?

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                              It's people like you the likes of Flavio rely on,but where do you draw a line ? how much do they keep fleecing you untill you say no more?? Other championship clubs reward there loyal supporters,they recognize the importance of having a full stadium,they put there hand in there pockets because they want too,this really is a businees for flavio & co and thats not a problem,but sending out a wish you were here card does make me laugh,i've supported the r's for 30 years and will continue to so which has cost me plenty,i pick and choose now which is a shame,but this marketing campaign and the phone calls smacks of desperation,untill they recognize that our stadium will never be the same !!
                              There is no line to be drawn when it comes to QPR as far as I'm concerned

QPR (not Flavio) rely on people like me and others alike who are prepared to put there hands in their pockets and invest in the clubs future. I don't feel fleeced at all my ST costs £700 thats equal to £30 a match big deal I just done £30 in Pizza Express half an hour a go taking the missus for a bite to eat.

I mean seriously we are talking about a couple hundred pounds here, yes our STs are overpriced but you come across as cynical & bitter and glad the club haven't sold as many ST's and are using a 'desperate' marketing campaign.

You say our stadium will never be the same I say that is ******, a good start to the season playing some entertaining football and the place will be rocking. Either put or shut up, your club needs you not Flavio et al so stop sniping at the club because I'd sooner fans who continually attack the club of late stay away.

Comment

Working...
                              X