JM so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JM so far

I know its only been pre season, but i have to say im very impressed with his attitude. He seems to be very honest with his views on our performances - praising where necessary, and being critical at the right times. When we play badly, hes honest and when when we play well, he still looks for improvement. I think this is much much better than the talk of sousa, who would praise after every game, however we played.

He is also extremely vocal in the dug out and really wants the team to give its all at all times. I know we have played mostly poorer opposition, but the way we are keeping the ball, and not wasting it has been very impressive so far. I am very optimistic - as long as a left back is still signed, but still have my doubts over ramage

Originally posted by Dando View Post
    I know its only been pre season, but i have to say im very impressed with his attitude. He seems to be very honest with his views on our performances - praising where necessary, and being critical at the right times. When we play badly, hes honest and when when we play well, he still looks for improvement. I think this is much much better than the talk of sousa, who would praise after every game, however we played.

He is also extremely vocal in the dug out and really wants the team to give its all at all times. I know we have played mostly poorer opposition, but the way we are keeping the ball, and not wasting it has been very impressive so far. I am very optimistic - as long as a left back is still signed, but still have my doubts over ramage

have to agree Dando the early signs are very positive indeed!!!!

I was slightly sceptical but as long as he doesn't become "The Tinkerman" which is very possible with all the options he'll have in a strong squad which is getting stronger then we'll do well, of that I'm sure:victory:
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

i think it was 2 seasons ago when his team passed us off the park at loftus road,so seeing us actually pass and move at loftus road would be novel;i have always thought we were a very static team.after completing a pass the player used to think his job was done rather than advance and keep on the move

Comment

After watching them at Wycombe, I am well impressed with the style he is looking to play, my only concern is he will use players not in their favourite positions. I understand when injuries and suspension kick in you need to do this, but when every on is fit, its crazy and this really affects morale when for example two left backs see a RB or CB in their position.

Comment

My only concern is that he does play his best players out of position. Also he took Ipswich down out of the play offs.

I am willing to give me a chance and I hope he proves me wrong, but I still remain unconvinced.

Comment

John and Jim are getting the players to play good looking football, like De Canio did so i'm a fan of Jim and John at the moment ;D
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
            X