wonderfull wycombe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wonderfull wycombe

i really think there fans are so special they bang drums and sing but are so freindly
    that game was one of the most enjoyable days of my football life,made very special by a very friendly bunch of fans,and the fact that magilton brought the whole squad of players out to meet the fans after the game

Jim Mag is ticking the right boxes.
    He might be the one that want this clubs to move toward a family club again.
    I am glad you had a good time and I hope you get down to plenty of games this season dext as Mag needs our support.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

WELL

because the wycombe fans are so special i would like this venue to be every season,i like to help out a small club who appreciate our money

Comment

I think the best way we can help them is loan Balanta out.
        They got promoted to league 1, so it can only do Balanta the world of good.
        I think he will go back if we sign Lita
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          i really think there fans are so special they bang drums and sing but are so freindly
          that game was one of the most enjoyable days of my football life,made very special by a very friendly bunch of fans,and the fact that magilton brought the whole squad of players out to meet the fans after the game
          I've always had a great time when I've been to Wycombe,lovely friendly fans(unlike some of ours) and a club I'd seriously think of supporting but for my love of QPR.

Comment

have they improved the car park?i remember it taking ages to get out after the weird 2-2 in a hurricane(well almost)

Comment

No change 2 carpark !!! Because they moving to new 20000 all seater in couple yrs. My missis is season ticket dwn there
              WE ARE QPR

Comment

20,000 is that not a bit hopeful?is the new ground in the same area;as i must admit there is a lot of ground there

Comment

lovely old

lovely old lovely old lovely wycombe
                  wondefull girl of a place

does anybody remember when we lost 1-4 there and some bloke sang
                  DONT LET THE SUN GO DOWN ON ME
                  we were all booing

Comment

was that the game where bean and i think bircham get sent off by i think our mate mr styles

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                      was that the game where bean and i think bircham get sent off by i think our mate mr styles
                      Thats the one, i remember being at that one, what a terrible day!
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

yeah

yeah mr stiles was a bad guy

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                          have they improved the car park?i remember it taking ages to get out after the weird 2-2 in a hurricane(well almost)
                          I saw that game where the goalie nearly scored an own goal against the wind from a goal kick,the wind was so strong.Against the wind Qpr were 2-0 down at half time ( Nathan Tyson 2).We pulled it back to 2-2 in second half with the wind behind our backs. Traffic congestion clears after about an hour if you kill time in the bar.

Comment

Working...
                          X