south africa world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• south africa world cup

just wondering if anyone is going next year? ive got tickets for the cape town early games but wanted to find a cheapo web site for flights so is anyone going - Isleworth? it looks quite expensive for flights.

Any tips?

ill be taking my R's flag so look for it
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

My girlfriends brother owns about 5 properties out there which he rents out, which i was hoping to nick one and try and get tickets out there, but he wouldnt let me stay there cos the rent he could charge is 5 TIMES the normal amount. Its gonna be an expensive world cup......:chill:
    Some acheive greatness, some have it thrust upon them. Then there is the lucky gits who just get everything

Comment

Isleworth will be going for sure
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
        just wondering if anyone is going next year? ive got tickets for the cape town early games but wanted to find a cheapo web site for flights so is anyone going - Isleworth? it looks quite expensive for flights.

Any tips?

ill be taking my R's flag so look for it
        went to the cricket WC a few years ago, absolutely fantastic place (except Durban, would give that a wide berth.

the football WC might be a bit different me thinks

Comment

How much are ticks for the games?
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Am I the only person who would feel uncomfortable travelling to SA for the World Cup. I turnt down an offer a while back because I didn't think it would be the safest place to travel to watch football.

Some Saffers I have spoke to think it will be fine but others I have spoke to have advised against it.

Anyone got any opinions on this?
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 29-07-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Am I the only person who would feel uncomfortable travelling to SA for the World Cup. I turnt down an offer a while back because I didn't think it would be the safest place to travel to watch football.

Some Saffers I have spoke to think it will be fine but others I have spoke to have advised against it.

Anyone got any opinions on this?
              I'm an Englandfans member and could get tickets for every England match in the World Cup. Went to Germany and Portugal, but going to give this a miss.

Flight and tickets are expensive, there is a lack of accomodation. In the current climate, just can't afford it. Safety is another thing as well, which will only add to costs. Distinct lack of transport to get around - they are talking of encouraging supporters to stay up to 6 hours away by coach.....

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                Isleworth will be going for sure
                Isleworth has accomadation booked in a house 15 minutes from Cape Town and just has to book flights

Comment

Working...
                X