X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so...are we up then??

we beat wycombe and the reaction is like england winning 5-1 in munich

er, it's a friendly
    ok good to hear we played well but nothing at stake....

we've been here before and faced reality when the season kicks off....
    there is a long season ahead, campaigns to get magilton sacked yet to be launched, protest to arrange...another lack of cup runs...
    that's qpr, that's whatw e do....

Its all gone wrong,we are a soulless club,prices too high,dexter blackstock gone,lee camp gone how will we ever survive.
    Financial ruin is just around the corner,we are the new leeds,newcastle,afc wimbldon,fc united of manchester all rolled into one,when will it ever end???????

Bring back the old badge,plastic pitch,stewart houston,keven gallen,i dont like the new songs.its only a friendly we should of won 10-0.

The only thing weve got to look forward to is administration,ground sharing with hayes and yeading,dark clouds over loftus road.

Comment

You forgot to mention the grown adults that keep banging on about the club macot.

This despite the fact that kids seem to love the Tiger.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

funky....good reply..
        my point is/was and will be..dire pre season and we've beaten dross
        there is over reaction...no pts on the board...
        the real deal is aug 8th v an olly motivated bpool and a fair team they are too

a tough lge again this season...some clubs have signed many players and spent too ( forest stands out)....

it's good the fans are out in numbers and in good spirit...

we lose a few games early on and the "magilton out" starts..as has before for every manager bar venables....
        he is doomed...i can't even imagine him still at qpr at the end of his contract.

as for tigers , well ok for hull...the kids loved arnie and jude before tigger!

Comment

FFS you two are the original doom and gloom merchants I was at the game and we always looked like we had another gear and to be fair wycombe was a very well and organised team much better than people are given them credit for.
          We played very good passing football so stop sounding like the two crumpy old men on the muppets
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
          X