Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is fitz hall passing his way in to the starting line up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is fitz hall passing his way in to the starting line up?

Looks like jim likes fitz for his style of defending and ability to pass the ball out from the back and his composure on the ball.

Fitz has played very well all pre season so will he be a starter come august 8th?
    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

in my opinion, he has played well with the ball - but hasnt been tested enough on his actuall defending abilities. Everytime opponents have come forward and put in crosses, he struggles to clear his lines. His good performances against lower opposition are very mis leading, and i fear his lack of arial ability and marking will be a serious mistake. I dont understand why we are messing about with a defence which was superb last year

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
      Looks like jim likes fitz for his style of defending and ability to pass the ball out from the back and his composure on the ball.

Fitz has played very well all pre season so will he be a starter come august 8th?
      Since when has Fitz Hall been a good passer of the ball??? Connolly yes Gorkks yes even Ramage is better.....Hall only knows how to Hooooooooooffffffffff!

Comment

He got roasted last night by a Wycombe forward, he doesn't do it for me, Stewart or Connolly for me, even Ramage, he has no heart!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

I wouldn't say he is a composed passer of the ball kind of defender. However saying Ramage is a better passer of the ball is a bold statement that I would not go along with.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I wouldn't say he is a composed passer of the ball kind of defender. However saying Ramage is a better passer of the ball is a bold statement that I would not go along with.

Sooner have Ramage in the team than Hall....Fitz Hall is ****, hopefully he'll get injured soon so he doesn't figure in the starting 11 and Connolly can step in.

Comment

In my opinion he is the liability or the weakest link.

Connolly And Gorkks are my 1st choice, along with Stewart.

I am not saying Hall is a bad player, but I feel we look and play stronger at the back with the other two.

Comment

we had such a good defence last year - we should be building it forward from there, not messing around with it. Hall is not good enough at defending, which the suppose to be the main part of his role.

Comment

just keep the defence as it was last year...

Comment

I agree Gill.
                    The way I would have the defence is connelly in the middle and a new left back.
                    However... not that I agree with this but I think he realises Damo is an old fashioned centre back. Jim want to play it from the back and through the midfield. We know it wouldn't happen that way with Big Damo as he likes to launch it. If he wants to play it from the back then Connelly needs to move into the centre and the club need to find a decent left back
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                      just keep the defence as it was last year...
                      Do people not worry that selling Delaney will take away some steel from our defence this season? Ok he wasn't the best going forward but he still played an integral part in maintaining that fine defensive record we managed last season.
                      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Since when has Fitz Hall been a good passer of the ball??? Connolly yes Gorkks yes even Ramage is better.....Hall only knows how to Hooooooooooffffffffff!
                        Think you need to calm down and look at what your writing before you post mate, to say ramage can pass a ball better than hall because all fitz does is hoof it?

So what your saying is ramage doesn't hoof it? Eeeerrrrmmmm I think you'll find he does!

Then you turn round and call him sh!t and say I hope he gets injured? What sort of supporter are you?
                        "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Now that's what I call a supporter!

Fitz Hall is ****, hopefully he'll get injured soon

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
                            Think you need to calm down and look at what your writing before you post mate, to say ramage can pass a ball better than hall because all fitz does is hoof it?

So what your saying is ramage doesn't hoof it? Eeeerrrrmmmm I think you'll find he does!

Then you turn round and call him sh!t and say I hope he gets injured? What sort of supporter are you?

The sort of supporter who has watched Fitz Hall enough to know Ramage is a better player...I don't like the man or what he represents, strutting around C Club when his injured again in all his bling wearing his soppy cap instead of a respectable suit and tie whilst picking up his 13k a week. His attitude at the POTY dinner was enough to confirm what an absolute w@nker he is.

If I had my way I'd tear his contract up and send him on his way, this club does not need mercenaries like Fitz Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                              Now that's what I call a supporter!
                              I don't want to see the man recieve a career threatening injury - after all we need to recoup something on him.

I just don't want him estblishing himself in side in place of Connolly which sounds like it is going to happen after reading reports from fans, I don't buy into this Fitz Hall is a Prem player myth....he is ****!

Comment

Working...
                              X