No announcement yet.

Marlon King.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The point is Balanta is young and still learning but what QPR fc needs is a target man to bring all these quality players in our midfield into the game. I know Jim like to play quick tempo passing football but you will still get times where either Big Damo (if playing) and Ramage hoof the ball upfront. Marlon King would be great at holding the ball up and bringing our class midfield into the game. You look at West Brom they play superb passing football but they still have the man mountain in Miller to hold the ball up. Also we are guilty of sitting back when under pressure and you need a striker that will relief some of that pressure. I do agree with Stain he is out of our reach but it is so bloody frustating because I think he would be the difference between success and failure.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Egham I live local 2 u.
      R u going to Newcastle away?
      No not going to Newcastle ...where do you live?

Comment

Walton mate

Comment

I would rather King than Ellington but could we afford his wages? If we supposedly couldn't offer Spector what he wanted I would doubt we could offer King what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Walton mate
            Drove through Walton the other day didn't recognise the old place ....I'm a Molesey boy originally!

Comment

Yeah it has changed quite a bit. The town has been revamped.
              Yeah I know Molesey well. I used to play for there football team. Clive Walker was our manager. Top bloke and wore a QPR track suit to training.

Comment

we should buy marlon king..... but we wont. as always.

Comment

I remember seeing Marlon King in the Forest side that got relegated from the CCC and thought he was utter ****e ...one good season at Watford then he gets a big money move to the Premiership where he doesn't really cut it ...in between all this he seems to be a bit injury prone ....actually the more I talk about him the more he sounds like Helguson MkII

Comment

Working...
                  X