Lee cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee cook

Probably missed something but we had any news regarding lee cook? wasnt yesterday d-day regarding his injury and future fitness?

Will find out later, but he was in cructches before the gane:shame:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He was sat just behind me and was hobbling badly on crutches, it didn't look good to be honest. Akos looked ok though.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

oh dear. hopefully crutches were precaution following his op

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
          He was sat just behind me and was hobbling badly on crutches, it didn't look good to be honest. Akos looked ok though.
          Good and bad news then. At least Buzz seems ok which to be honest for me is more important
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hate to say it, but toldya...

All this stuff about 'its only a clean up' op is such balls. If they drill the bone in the clean up (as they did to me) to promote healing long term, you will not be ready for exercise for 3-4 months. Even if they don't drill away and just polish, they say that you will not have full movement for 4-6 weeks.
            That's MOVEMENT - another 1-2 months for a professional to get fitness and confidence back methinks.

Cookie is going to struggle to play much before November I suspect...

:o(

Comment

Not good new. I wish the club would keep us uptodate regarding injurys and tell us the real lay off time. Thanks Dav for the input. I might make you head Physio on this board
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
              X