Nathan Ellington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan Ellington

Released from Derby, maybe worth a discuss.
    Used to be a quality player at Wigan and that type of striker could suit our side. Nice and cheap like the owners want.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

No no no no no no no thank you! What a cart horse! Would play balanta or german ahead of him
    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Used to be a quality player at Wigan and that type of striker could suit our side. Nice and cheap like the owners want.

Released from Derby?

I wonder why?

He is a donkey.

Comment

Well he used to be good at Wigan but we should go in for his ex strike partner Jason Roberts now he would be a quality striker and just the type we need

Comment

Martin Offiah used to be good for Wigan but you wouldnt want him up front.

Comment

The "duke" was a great player. He could probably do a job for us, I would rather him than most names that have been mentioned. considering we are light upfront, I would sign him as it does not seem we are after anyone and I think we will be paying the price for that.

Comment

Why do some people suggest it may be good to go for anyone who was once ok and has been made available.....

The clue to the answer is in the statement.... he's been released from Derby! So if he's not good enough for them, why the hell would he be good enough for us? He had a decent season years ago for Wigan, other than that, very mediocre.

Comment

Ok Del I didn't say sign him I want people to express opinions but don't start stating I want us to buy any old ****. Marlon King would be the signing and if that happened I would buy a season ticket and many others would join me

Comment

He was on Premiership wages at Derby, so I'm not sure that it is ability that is the issue, more cost.

We should definately be having a look, as exactly the type of striker we need

Comment

His goals per game ratio is worse than Blackstock's.
                    His goals per game ratio is worse than Agyemang's.
                    His goals per game ratio is worse than Helguson's.
                    His goals per game ratio is worse than Vine's.

Comment

id still have him over dopey agyemang lol

Comment

SirPie I think you need to look at his time at seperate clubs. He was scoring goals in the premiership with wigan. The move to Derby has been an unhappy one. I don't agree with overall stats. His record at Wigan was decent but I think he has gone off the boil. Maybe a fresh club would do him good but I only said him because it suits our owners buying power ie free signing

Comment

SirPie I think you need to look at his time at seperate clubs. He was scoring goals in the premiership with wigan. The move to Derby has been an unhappy one. I don't agree with overall stats. His record at Wigan was decent but I think he has gone off the boil. Maybe a fresh club would do him good but I only said him because it suits our owners buying power ie free signing
                          Maybe you are right but be it Magilton, Paladini or the fan in the street they will all look at how a player has done the previous season not two, three, four years ago. Last season's performances shows whether a player still has it or whether they've now got it. If we were looking a players from a couple of seasons ago we would never have been intereted in signing Simon Cox.

Ellington scored 3 in 27 Championship matches last season - amazingly that's better than Di Carmine but still not great.

Comment

Working...
                          X