Damien Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damien Stewart

Does anyone know why he hasn't featured in the pre-season friendlies, I realise he was away on int duty, maybe he's being given a rest after that ??

I have the feeling Mag likes more of a composed player that passes the ball out of defence and doesn't hoof it. Even though I do think Stewart is better than Hall I think Mag prefers halls style. I also think we will play connelly at left back which I think will be a real shame.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Wasted at left back and I agree Stewpeas better than Hall but then again we're not the manager he'll stand or fall by his decisions!

Comment

Stewart played part of the game at Oxford. He's behind the others in terms of fitness due to playing for Jamaica during the close season.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartRs View Post
          Stewart played part of the game at Oxford. He's behind the others in terms of fitness due to playing for Jamaica during the close season.
          I thought he was sent home from Jamaica for questioning the coaches tactics?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            I thought he was sent home from Jamaica for questioning the coaches tactics?
            Correct, but that was after he played in a couple of games.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartRs View Post
              More reason to give him game time...

Comment

Stewart for me should walk in ahead of Hall. Stewart had an excellent season last year, and is always relable at winning the ball in the air and getting the ball away. Hes not as composed as Hall - but if it means letting in less goals and geting the ball away, id choose him over hal anyday. I dont see why we are tinkering with a defence which was one of the best in the league last year - it doesnt make any sense to me at all.

Comment

last season it seemed we conceeded 3 goals everytime hall played!

imo stewart is better - and clearly he is after winning POTY.
                  Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
                    last season it seemed we conceeded 3 goals everytime hall played!

imo stewart is better - and clearly he is after winning POTY.
                    agree... pretty much every time hall plays, we let in goals, and stupid ones. Even nutural fans who come along to games sometimes can see it. The opponents put a cross in along the 6 yard box and then they always win it and head home. The marking from hall is poor, and for a defender of his size, he is shocking in the air

Comment

sounds like that was what happened when they scored last night.

i will wait untill i see the goal first before i moan though!
                      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

He came on 2nd half against Oxford
                        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                        X