Spoke to Gianni Palladini tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
    Makes sense. but we will never be self-sufficient with a 19,000 capacity stadium............we need to grow.
    Yes but watch the day they anounce we are moving from loftus road to a bigger stadium there will be an uproar mark my words :cry:
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Interpretation is a wonderful word. Yesterday I had a lovely chat with GP, almost exclusively about how good it was to see the Club bringing a bit of a family atmos back with the open day. He spoke with great passion and enthusiasm about the day and there was no spin or bs on show.
      As for the Beckford quote, well he explained it to me in a way which made sense....not meaning "you the fans" but more as a rhetorical question..........what would you say if I asked you for £4M to buy Beckford? The implication was he said to FB "if you give me £4M I can go get Beckford".
      But what was very clear was this - in response to a suggestion that if we want Beckford for £4M we have got to pay for him............GP said that would be crazy, for me to suggest such a thing when we have owners such as we have how could I/would I suggest that a deal like this would come from the fans pockets.

Guess that clears things up then!?
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
      X