DJ Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Campbell

I have been told this deal may not be dead.

At the moment we wont meet his excessive wage demands.

I aint ITK, heard from a Foxes fan who is.

Good news if true, our ITK crew seemed to suggest it was dead. He might not be a Lita or a Beckford but he did score 9 in 20 games for a struggling team last season. Unless Balanta really steps up to the plate we don't have a single natural goal-scorer at the club. Be v happy if we cd get him and off-load Agyman, tho we are prob stuck with him till the end of his contract.

Comment

It's a shame if he is the best we can do.

Comment

He is probably better than the best we can do, so not a shame at all - most likely scenario is we get no one.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          He is probably better than the best we can do, so not a shame at all - most likely scenario is we get no one.
          What:shocked: How can he be the best we can do. ?

Comment

DJ Campbell could do a really decent job in our side, plus being a QPR fan
            is a bonus
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              is a bonus

So could Lita or Beckford. That's my point, he's not the best we can do.

Comment

There must be a reason teams are not rushing to sign Lita/Beckford, probably wages for Lita and transfer fee for Beckford.

Comment

What I'm trying to say, Rangersroar, is he is the best we are likely to get, if not better. Yes, with owner's like ours we cd afford Ronaldo, but we ain't going to get him - or anyone else who is a "name" because our owners won't spend the money. Surely you can see that after the last couple of years?

Comment

ps: Morris. Just not sure this is a much of an argument. By definition you can't go for one of the many possible targets that have already been snapped up when we sat on our hands, so we are left with those who have been passed over or not noticed. By your reckoning we wouldn't sign anyone now.

Comment

Who is so great that we could have got?

I think DJ could be good for us.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        is a bonus
                        if he was that great a fan he wouldnt be trying to fleece us,anyway hes crap,personally i dont think he is any better than Helguson.

Comment

he ain't worth the money anyway
                          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Signing "fans" is not guarantee of success -- Adam Miller anyone?
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                              Signing "fans" is not guarantee of success -- Adam Miller anyone?
                              I'm not saying it is, all i'm saying is it's a bonus.
                              I think we should of signed Cox and 1.9 to WBA is a good price
                              these days.

DJ is a fox in the box, fast, nippy striker and with our in service in midfield and
                              even up front, i think DJ could do well for us :greedy:
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X