• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WALKONBY, Pete, Scott?

Any news?

Comment

I feel his days at QPR are over.

Comment

Hes a good player and we cant keep 'not playing' him.He wants to play and if we cant give him a regular spot its unfair to expect him to hang around and constantly be overlooked.
        Shame really but we gotta let him go if he wants to move on,£2m will do

Comment

Dont think hes injured as you could see him training in the background on the Gorman interview.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            Can you honestly see clubs bidding for those four?.

Two old men and a raspberry ripple.Only Alberti has a future ahead of him,although maybe in Italy rather than here.

Would like to see Hogan stay though.Good young player.

is it only me that thinks alberti has quite alot of potential sometimes you have to watch what players do without the ball as well as with it

Comment

I doubt he would go to the Swans but hey WTF do I know:shame:
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Ephraim wants to play regular 1st team football and barring injuries to players such as Taarabt, Buzsaky, Faurlin, Rowlands, Vine, Routledge and it seems Alberti, he isn't going to get many games in.

If Swansea are willing to make a good seven figure offer, it is worth considering.

Whilst I don't think Mahon is a particualrly good footballer, he is a very defensive midfielder and QPR don't have many of those. Ephraim hasn't shown us that he is capable of filling in as a defensive midfielder so I am not sure why fans suggest selling him and keeping Ephraim. Yes, sell Mahon, but only if a better and younger defensive midfielder is going to replace him - Sammy Clingan might have been a good choice, but it seems he is joining Coventry.

Comment

i for one will be sad to see him go

Comment

if im honest ephraim has never really proved he is a good player tbh. he has always looked very lightweight.

but then when taarabt played with him last season he was great in a short spell.

as for alberti i dont understand why many are writing him off. he has only played a handful of games and looked pretty decent when i have seen him.

give the lad a chance. (oh and i would also keep ephraim if he can recapture the form with taarabt)
                    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Note sure where he is going, but think he is going.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I hope he stays and Ainsworth should retire.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                        X