X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

balanta or vine
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

if we play lone striker then id push an inform vine out there. but if its 4-4-2 then play taarabt
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Rangersw12 Re: "I think with him cutting in from the left it will add an extra dimension to our play"

In my oppinion, it is sheer madness to suggest Vine play on the left, when you have someone like Taarabt, but I suppose QPR has a history of playing people out of position just so they get a game.

Why would a right footed Vine, be any good against a left back who would just show Vine the outside and as he has no left foot, there will be no problem, if he cuts in, the defender will tackle him with his strongest left foot. Did you see the way Boswinga totally muted Messi in a way Cashley Cole could just dream of doing.

Vine's game is not skinning people on the wing, it is his all round skill of playing quick one twos, holding the ball up bringing others into play and yes the occasional goal.

Comment

balanta for me (if performing well in training n that) should get a good run of games on the left flank initially, hopefully he can do the biz

Comment

Don't get me wrong I do rate Vine but I think a lot of people on here overate him. He has good close control and is very determined and works hard but he isn't a world beater. Someone mentioned above that he is better than Cook. But I have to disagree.....There is a lot of negativity around Cook lately on this board and I don't understand why....His best form vs Vines best form in a QPR shirt and for me Cook wins hands down!!! So Cook on the left for me all day long! Tarabbt behind Helguson up front!!

Comment

you must be going back 2 seasons if cook is your choice;he may never play that well again

Comment

Once fully fit - the right option for me is Lee Cook. He is a quality left footed left winger and once he's back to his best there will be a place for him in the Championship team of the season.
                Say - "I believe"
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                X