Stats Blog and Your Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Blog and Your Help

This season I will be updating my blog recently with all the latest stats from both QPR and the Championship and was wondering if there are any particular stats you would like me to record?

To make the stats more interesting and to have something to compare them to I was thinking of recording a number of players from other teams and other teams as well. It is all very well saying that Agyemang's record is X but is that good, bad or indifferent? Without comparison it is difficult to assess so is there any particular players you would like a comparison made to? Ched Evans, Simon Cox, Dexter Blackstock??? In terms of teams I was thinking of comparing us to Swansea, Ipswich, Nottingham Forest and WBA. Swansea because of Paulo Sousa, Ipswich because of Magilton, Forest because of Blackstock and Camp and WBA because they will be one of the favourites.

Sometimes I might be away when particular information is released and would like one or two people to help from time to time (Minty or stainrodisalegend?). It wouldn't take anybody long and it might only happen a couple of times throughout the season. To provide consistency in the stats I want to use the same couple of websites and information is often removed as quickly as it is put up and sometimes I might need someone to simply copy and paste the data and PM me with it so I can use it when I get back. If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful and I will PM you with more details.

Hopefully by providing regular stats and keeping them all in my blog it will be interesting to read, kept in one location to find easily at a later date and also helpful to argue a particular point.

I've updated the blog recently and will do again today so please use the link in my signature if you fancy a read.

No suggestions???

Comment

Don't give yourself to much work to do, I think you should stick to what you did last year and provide stats on our own players and how they are doing.

Having stats in your blog is good because we can all go back anytime to have a look and easy to find.

Comment

Agree with MYU there.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Thanks guys, is there anything particular that you would be interested in stats wise?

Comment

Working...
          X