No announcement yet.

Singing fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I sit up in block A in south Africa and at one point a few seasons ago it was rocking the club have done there best to tone it down up there and the stewards are more than happy up there to come up and tell you to sit down and shut up and throw you out.

Another problem up there is players family members sit up there and sometimes bring there children and it don't go down to well if there daddy is getting abuse for having a bad game
    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Warren is correct. They really take the **** out of the small group. 1 if the fat mexican with the rattle but he gets put down, credit to him he comes back.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

not on about SAR, think itd be easier in ellerslie. if theres enuff of us stewards wont have a chance, how do u think we get away with it in q,p and r? they try,and after one chorus of 'we shall not sit down' they give up! lol

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
          not on about SAR, think itd be easier in ellerslie. if theres enuff of us stewards wont have a chance, how do u think we get away with it in q,p and r? they try,and after one chorus of 'we shall not sit down' they give up! lol
          Yeah I know your on about ellerslie and that's what I was talking about the little group that sit up the back by the away fans in ellerslie, I can see them from the other side over in SAR

I was also saying that block A in SAR use to be very loud before the stewards got silly
          "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

anyone know when next meeting with the club is?

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
              There is a small group that stand in the back row down by the away fans who try there best to sing and slate the away support but when the away support is large they get pointed at and laughed at and it makes us look a little silly coz they can't really see or hear the guys down in q block.

Would be a nice idea to get people down that end for a one game experiment but can't see it happening
              Agreed
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Warren is correct. They really take the **** out of the small group. 1 if the fat mexican with the rattle but he gets put down, credit to him he comes back.

1. Thats my mate you are on about.
                2. He aint fat.
                3. He is moroccan
                4. He is the most passionate QPR fan ever

so leave out the fat mexican jibes:cry:
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                  Point being that they stopped people from doing it in SAR, so there's a high chance they'll do the same in the Ellerslie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
                    There is a small group that stand in the back row down by the away fans who try there best to sing and slate the away support but when the away support is large they get pointed at and laughed at and it makes us look a little silly coz they can't really see or hear the guys down in q block.

Would be a nice idea to get people down that end for a one game experiment but can't see it happening
                    I used to be one of the one's who sat at the back in SA Road upper near the away end. There was about 30 who sang there and the rest just wasn't interested unless we scored!

Comment

The club should introduce a specifically singing section. Its scattered all around thr ground, with qpr blokcs being the loudest, but your right its too far away from the away fans.

Rip the seats from the lower loft and bring back the terraces..!! Thats what i say.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Up to the team mate. Can't force these things.
                        :drunk:

Comment

im up for trying it one game but only if everyone else is

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Rip the seats from the lower loft and bring back the terraces..!! Thats what i say.
                            Here here
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i just moved from that corner of ellerslie rd because you cant even fart without the stewards picking you out and giving you grief:devil:

Comment

Working...
                              X