Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
    Never say never.

But not in the next 2 years for sure. So get that disappointment out of your system now, Matthew.
    Football has changed mate and there is no room for clubs like QPR at the very top anymore. I honestly believe that, well before we are good enough if we ever are (ulikely) the big 4/5/6 would have formed a break away European League. Mind you that might be the best thing that ever happens in this country then we might have a more unpredictable top league, we'd all fall in love with the FA Cup again and the League Cup might gain some prestige.

Comment

Someone has to fill the vacuum when the 'big 5' implode with debt.

Better us than Bolton, I'd say.
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
        Never say never.

But not in the next 2 years for sure. So get that disappointment out of your system now, Matthew.
        But im just too much of a positive person to do that,They promised(owners),so i believe them:amazing:

Comment

Sir Pie, amazing stat about Agyman having the club's best scoring record in terms of goals per number of minutes, I'd have put him somewhere below Damon Stewart...

It does tho' beg the q why a player of his age (28?) has received so few minutes on the pitch; its not as if he has played for massive clubs. Also reports from pre-season (and I confess I haven't had a chance to see any of the matches yet) suggest he is looking v sluggish.

I also have doubts about this "wait till the loan market kicks in" strategy. We were here last season. Then we were told "clubs haven't decided who is surplus yet so no one is available", then at Christmas in the transfer window we were told "its v hard to buy players in this window, much better to wait till the summer" and so on. I hate to side with the moaners but why wait for a disaster rather than ensuring as best you can that the disaster doesn't take place? (Easier to do when its not one's own money to be spent, I concede...)

Comment

im not basing my post on last season. last season was a big **** up. 3 managers? Buzsaky out. Vine out. Wonder why we couldnt score toffee when legs n mahon play in the same midfield at home! I ambasing my post on the fact that JM & JG are known for playing attacking n attractive football. And if you want a squad capable of playing this type of football look no further than our midfield. Everyone wets their pants when they talk about LDC and he didnt have Wayne Routledge or Taraabt. If Heider stays fit n regains his scoring touch i believe he will be deadly playing off a midfield of taraabt,buzz and routledge, and alongside vine up front. We all know aggy can score, but he is very much a confidence player, when he had his scoring run he was clearly buzzing week-in week-out. Think he needs a manager who recognises that n who knows how to get the best out of him. Have every faith JM is the man to do that. Pellicori needs only to get a good start, a debutgoal, n he could hit the ground running n prove to be the striker we all crave. I wont judge him on his history, because i would bet my house that he has never played in a team with such creativity. Provided we create the chances, then anyone can score the goals. We no longer need a striker to make a goal from nothing, as thats what our midfield can do comfortably, what we need is one who puts them away. I dont care who u are or what stat you have, no1 on here knows that the italian cant do that, because none of us have seen him play in a competitive game, FACT. Stop writing people off, and try getting behind the team ffs. Would love beckford, BUT IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN,GET OVER IT!

Comment

Working...
            X