delaney new ipswich boo boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delaney new ipswich boo boy

heard from a tractor boy mate that the fans have turned on him already and said he's been shocking in friendlies.as frankie howard would say oooohhhhh noooooo titter ye not
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

If they think hes bad you wait til Roy Keane announces his plans to bring Tony Cascarino and Paul McGrath out of retirement.

Comment

I see they have just bought someone for Cork City.

Come on guess who they beat to get his signature?

Hartlepool

Comment

Thanks Keane
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
          I see they have just bought someone for Cork City.

Come on guess who they beat to get his signature?

Hartlepool
          He does have a habit of signing fellow Irish players does Keano. Colin Healy is the one you are on about Cait, he had a serious knee injury a few years back and has been plying his trade in Ireland, god only knows why Keane has brought him back over here

Comment

Poor Ipswich Fans!! I actually feel sorry for them, although i thank the lord every day i no longer have to watch Delaney play.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Been reading the Tractor Boys website, turns out their fans are just as impatient us some of us over here. Read that Lee Martin was getting a load of stick this weekend as well, Ipswich fans cannot understand why they are not going out and spending millions on the likes of Ched Evans and they are already questioning Roy Keanes judgement before a competitive ball has been kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Been reading the Tractor Boys website, turns out their fans are just as impatient us some of us over here. Read that Lee Martin was getting a load of stick this weekend as well, Ipswich fans cannot understand why they are not going out and spending millions on the likes of Ched Evans and they are already questioning Roy Keanes judgement before a competitive ball has been kicked.

hope you gave them your line about "being patient" and "go support Norwich then" W12.......dont let the fact they are not rangers fans stop you in your quest to find true fans and to stamp out the impatient fans who have the nerve to demand ambition from their club...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  He does have a habit of signing fellow Irish players does Keano. Colin Healy is the one you are on about Cait, he had a serious knee injury a few years back and has been plying his trade in Ireland, god only knows why Keane has brought him back over here
                  Colin has been playing for cork city for the past 2 seasons and was one of their best players,along with dennis behan,who did join hartlepool.Cork are in seroius financial difficulties and needed the cash,£70 grand was a bargin for Keane and too good to turn down,THAT is why Roy signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                    Colin has been playing for cork city for the past 2 seasons and was one of their best players,along with dennis behan,who did join hartlepool.Cork are in seroius financial difficulties and needed the cash,£70 grand was a bargin for Keane and too good to turn down,THAT is why Roy signed him.
                    Unfortunatly the Ipswich fans on the tractor boy site don't seem to understand / know that and think he is a bit of a joke signing.

Similar kinda response your seeing on here to us signing Pellicori.
                    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 26-07-2009, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I'm sure there's a bargain to be had at Cefn Druids.

Doubt Keane will find himself down there though.

Surely it's not just bailing out his home town club?
                      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Well expectations are high, so when something goes wrong they press the panic button too soon...

Comment

And people wanted him rather than the 2 'J's. I feel we have had a result
                          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                          X