Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

away matches your'e gonna try to get to!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipswich, Crystal Palace, Watford, Reading and Leicester.

I just want to get to away games this season. But as I won't have enough money to do so I won't :(

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      watford away was very amusing last year. celebrating we scored just cos hogan hit our first shot on goal after about 70mins. put watford fans to shame last season. outsang them all game despite an embarassing loss. palace away is always a good crack aswell. some of their fans really do think they are milwall
      Watford is usually one the best away games last season we left after 30 mins though to go back to the pub
      We Are The People.....

Comment

I'll do as many as I can before I start my basic training. Then once that 14 weeks is up I'll be able to go to most Saturday fixtures again.
        Be a change on the last few years where I've only missed a handful of games.

Comment

All except Newcastle -- the one I REALLY wanted to go to.
          Forest is mid-week too, but I reckon I can drive that if I get away from school at 3.30 sharp.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Yeah I was thinking that game to we could always share a travelodge swanley ;)?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

In your dreams!
              Got to be back in school 7.30 the next day so it's straight back after the game for me!
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

What??? I would of slept on the floor?
                I have a girlfriend and your far to mature and sexy for me
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

really want to do Brizzle city on a Tuesday night, but if i get on the LSA coach it drops back off to the Loft, and not sure if the underground from white city will still be open by the time we get back??
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

watford, reading & cov

Comment

Newcastle, Derby,Watford, Forrest,Borough, Reading and maybe a few cup games if we progress and have Prem opposition.
                      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                        I'll do as many as I can before I start my basic training. Then once that 14 weeks is up I'll be able to go to most Saturday fixtures again.
                        Be a change on the last few years where I've only missed a handful of games.
                        who you joining?

Comment

bristol...lsa won't be back before 1230am...there will be drop offs thru west london...stop at white city tube, then coach usually goes down to ground and left to uxbridge rd...
                          tubes would've gone....

Comment

Working...
                          X