Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will our club spend money this summer on transfer targets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will our club spend money this summer on transfer targets?

Having spent £600 last season on a season ticket and to only spend £250k on a player was a joke. The club as a result can expect a mid table finish this season!

If we are going to spend our money on people like Adebola then I will seriously think about not renewing. £600 should get us quality not some shower of sh1te from another Championship side!

We did it last season and it has not worked. The board must realise now that they need to buy some quality and not average players from the Prem who can't get in their side like Ramage.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I agree to some extent, however I do believe that Ramage is starting to show that he is a good player. I can't remember too many complaints when we signed him at the beginning of the season.

Connolly was a good buy and what I thought at the time was the start of a transfer policy based on buying good young players.

Comment

the defence is pretty good,the midfield will have loads of options,but we need to splash out on 3 proven strikers.to bring in three top players would cost in excess of 6mill so don't hold your collective inhalations.
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Ramage is only playing because Delaney is so poor that he has been dropped and the only player good enough to do a job at left back is Connolly. Otherwise Ramage would not be back in the side. Connolly is our only defender who can play well in every position in defence.

Ramage at right back next season will not get us promoted. Has done ok in the last 2 or 3 games but I judge a player over a season and he has been extremely poor.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I think we will ship out quite a few players and hopefully get a fee for one or two (Blackstock & Camp). I would imagine that our summer budget will depend on Forest staying up. They will want to build for next season and could take both Camp and Blackstock off our hands but I think we would be lucky to get £3m for the pair.

Bradford might want Rehman permanently, Barnet might want Cole. Oastler is young and not rated by some, Mahon and Miler are higher earners so would be released too.

Combine any money saved/made and spend on strikers.

If Forest go down and nobody buys Camp or Blackstock then players like Adebola and Neil Mellor might be our only options. I hope not.

Comment

Working...
          X