No announcement yet.

Lita out Of Contract In Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying if he is not good enough for Reading then he is not good enough for us is complete bull! Reading are a better side then us you only need to look at a league table to see that 1. They have Doyle who came 2nd best championship player behind ebanks blake and they have both been banging them in for fun so is he good enough for a team that can't score goals, answer is of course he is. I don't like the guy but we need a friggin goal scorer its as simple as that so don't post ****e as I would take reading hand me downs anyday!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Are we not capable of FINDING lower league or non league talent . Or are we going to keep collecting other teams cast offs
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
        Are we not capable of FINDING lower league or non league talent . Or are we going to keep collecting other teams cast offs
        maybe our hands are tied...

Comment

Rblock give me advice on saving your castle. How do you use explosives and can I have some tatics I can't get near your score any help would be very much appreciated thanks
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

yes definately, playing regularly he could be quality!! BUT WE WONT GET HIM, TOO EASY FOR US.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
              Yes, but as hes free will probably go to the prem.
              no,he wont as he is not good enough for the premier league.he would be a good signing for us,on a 2 year contract

Comment

whats wrong with cast offs? we are not real madrid. frank mcclintock, terry venables, tony currie, ray wilkins - in short some of our best ever players were considered surplus at bigger clubs and became legends for us. and i agree, whether we like it or not for quite a few yrs now reading have been a lot, lot better than us so we get all macho and precious about taking one of their cast offs? and if we can get him for free, fantastic. just because you spend big money on a player it doesn't make them any good - remember zelic, or hateley, or sheron (or Cookie...)?

Comment

ps: I forgot to ask the q that was the point of my posting - pete (or anyone else ITK) any word on whether we might renew our interest in lita in the close season?

Comment

OH Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, we need a fox in the box

Comment

Would love to see him here but I'm pretty sure there are a few Premiership teams that would willing to take a gamble on Lita for a free transfer!

Comment

On a freebie then all day long!

Comment

In a word YES

Far better than anything we have and lightyears better than adebola

Comment

Different type pf players in my opinion

Adebola is an out and out target man who has scored 9 this season at Bristol City
                              Lita although he has a good scoring record with some clubs has a questionable attitude and I would imagine would want high wages.

I dont think Adebola would be as bad as everyone thinks he is always a right pain in the #### against us and with Routledge and Cook on the wings could improve on this seasons tally quite easily.

Anyway lets wait and see the close season will without doubt see us linked to a fair few players I really do hope the board realise one way or another that a couple of forwards are a top priority
                              Last edited by Funky; 31-03-2009, 05:09 PM.
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

No surprise to some here, but I'd say no to him. I'd rather see us spend some proper cash on someone who wants to play for us - and he's made it clear earlier in the season that he has no desire to put on any proper hoops.

If Reading have got fed up paying his wage bill, then why should we take him? There are better, more consistent, harder working and more passionate strikers around that would be ahead of lita on the wanted list.
                                Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe? :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                                X