X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only two weeks to go .....

Midfield looks absolute quality.

Central defence looks superb.

But we are again going to repeat the same mistake as last season.

No 20 goal a season man I'm not that concerned regarding full back Connoly can play there and we do have Borrowdale.

Right back I dont think Rammage is a bad defender and Legs can play there as well.

But forwards win you games and again the club have not strengthened.

If we had an Blake, Phillips, Beckford I would be much more confident going into the season.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Difference this season i can see more goals from midfield plus we have Vine back.

Helgusson should be fully fit this season and i think might surprise a few

Balanta could be a star this season, i rate him very highly.

Adel with his pace and skills up front should get goals.

I do worry about Agyemang not sure how he will do this season.

Plus we have the new Italien who had a good season in Italy.

Considering we can only play 2 i think we have enough cover.

However i would swap if i could Agyemang with a Lita/Beckford but that aint going to happen:shame:

Comment

You need more from your full backs than being good defenders, yes it helps but you need them to be composed and have good feet Ramage? Connolly ok but he's so good in the middle you miss out by sticking him at left back. we desperately need accomplished full backs and we will create even more chances. we don't have the quality at either right or left back.

Comment

I would agree with most of that Funky, I would however like to see two real full backs too for all the pieces to be in place.
        I think we have an exciting team but not a serious contener as things stand, we should be close but that is all!
        I have predicted us to finnish 8th

Comment

Im already buzzin for the new season. With 2 more additions I THINK we can have a real go
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

i think you will do very well this season.......oh that was painful...lol

Comment

leewads Agyemang was superb when he joined because of Buzsaky
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

yousef think it was more to do with vine imo

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                  yousef think it was more to do with vine imo
                  whatever the reason qblockoompah, what I am trying to say is that some players can prove themselves If they get good assistance from the midfield or the wings.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

i agree. i honestly think that between vine, aggy, heider, balanta and eyetie we have got at least 50 goals. another 20 from buzz, taraabt, routledge, hogan, cookie and rowlands comfortably! maybe 10-15 from the defenders, couple that with a solid back line then i really think we are going up. all i will say jm n jg should get the whole season regardless of what happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X