Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you optimistic about the forthcoming season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you optimistic about the forthcoming season?

simples, yes or no or undecided.
    Yes
    55.56%
    No
    27.78%
    Undecided
    16.67%

Yes

You have to be or it's a waste of time and money going.

I think we will improve on last years position.

Comment

I think we will be more up for it this season than we were last season, i hope we go for that promotion push, aslong as we dont have an injury worries we are perfectly capable of it

Comment

I have put undecided.
        I do feel hopeful as players have come back from injury and a decent signing in Taarbt but however I look at this division and it is so much tougher than it was last season. I think West Brom are a fantastic championship side and with Leicester coming up it is going to be hard. I think we blew a chance last season was **** poor football but lets all hope Jim can fix it. I might make a tv programme, as that has given me an idea. I don;t know why but I am thinking lots of bling and a dodgy shell suit hmmmmm
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The championship is alot tougher than people think. Many teams have improved with signings etc, Nottingham Forest for example. We need to be at our very best to get anything out of the upcoming season.

Comment

mid table mediocrity beckons... Still better than the days when it was can we avoid relegation!
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Big Fat NO! Players are not in place yet and those that are there, excluding a handfull of them, have looked unfit or uninterested in the 3 friendlies i've seen. Our defence and forward line looks like it wouldn't cope with a couple of injuries.

Comment

a reasonable start is paramount because if the machine breaks down we break down!!!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yes but i was last season =/

Comment

i feel confident we will be in the top 8, whether that means we make top 6 dont know. the league is gonna be really hard to call, i think we can all agree on that

Comment

Undecided wouldn't be surprised to finish top 6 and wouldn't be surprised to be in bottom half.

Who knows with QPR?

Comment

more optimistic than last summer, mainly as we dont have Dowie in charge...

still think we'll be upper mid table though

Comment

Tough league, but its tough for all clubs, including relegated and promoted clubs, not just us.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                          X