Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    A debate about Fitz Hall,

Everytime he is in the side we always concede, especially from last season and in the friendlys, Do you think that Jim can coach him into a strong centre back or do you think he has seen his best and time we cashed in? :electric_shock:

I still think that our 1st choice is Connolly/Gorkks/Stewart, when we had the the opportunity to sell him I would had taken that gamble and bought in a left back instead.:electric_shock:
    completely agree olly. Hes big, but poor in the air, is always out of position, and we always let in far more goals when he plays. I dont care how good he may have been in pre season, we have mostly played poor opposition, and ive seen enough of him to know we have better defenders

Comment

Who was the youngster who played centre back in the first half against Aldershot? He looked pretty decent...

Comment

cant beleive any of u think stewart should be dropped for me he has all the qualitys a centre hal needs in this league strong in the air quick good in a tackle . Ok his passing isnt great but for me he is better than hall

Comment

Fitz was our best defender yesterday.

Comment

**** player, can't stand the man would be happy to see him never wear the blue and white hoops again.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

He's a premiership center back without doubt, remember the game for Southampton when they played arsenal and he had henry in his pocket the whole night.

I admit he hasn't played to his full potential but with full fitness and a run of games it would be hard to keep him out of the team.

He's been one of the best players so far in pre season, I'd put fitz ahead of Stewart in the pecking order but still think matt connally is our best defender by far
              "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

id play him up front

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
                  He's a premiership center back without doubt, remember the game for Southampton when they played arsenal and he had henry in his pocket the whole night.

I admit he hasn't played to his full potential but with full fitness and a run of games it would be hard to keep him out of the team.

He's been one of the best players so far in pre season, I'd put fitz ahead of Stewart in the pecking order but still think matt connally is our best defender by far
                  How do you work this one out I've heard this ridiculous line a few times from our supporters and it doesn't make sense.

How can a player be only capable of playing Premiership and not CCC? Explain to me how the man loses his ability to pass the ball 10 yards to one of his own players. Instead he aimlessly chooses to hump the ball 40 yards to no one only when he is in the CCC? Are PL forwards easier to mark than CCC, is it because Fitz Hall is not surrounded by PL class players he loses his ability to defend in the CCC???

Please elaborate because I'm a little confused, one would think that this Premiership defender we are 'fortunate' enough to have should be leading by example - in actual fact given his credentials according to you this man should be our captain.

I tell you how I see it shall, the man is slow, his passing is **** and when he forms part of our back 4 he is the weak link. He also has a massive attitude problem and posesses no leadership skills what so ever.

Premiership your having a laugh, tear his contract and show him the door...we don't need mercenaries like Fitz 'Boyacca Sha' Hall at this club.

Comment

Working...
                  X