our time cometh...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our time cometh...........

i now believe we are about to commence the ascent into the promised land and beyond..........the squad is getting stronger and once a striker comes in this week the jigsaw will be near compleation!....the brand of football will be precise and neat with a steeley edge!.....we have waited fourteen long desperate years for redemption but the time is right and the time is now............lets forget our petty differences and silly squabbles and as one get behind our fantastic 'little' club as never seen before!!!...we are not the glory hunting followers of teams with no real heart and soul but fans bonded together by times of hardship and despare yet like a pheonix we have risen from the flames to proudly reclaim our place at the top table of our sport...............we are qpr..............real football real fans!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Well said that man, Always said supporting Rangers was a rollercoaster, We are supporter's and that is in our description SUPPORT!!!!( too many supports in there, going to stop typing now)
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Yes well said that man! bring on Ollies men and let the journey commence!

Comment

My slight concern will be how we play away. We were really poor against Karlovac with the midfield too deep. Madge will have to improve his away form, as its not been great with previous clubs.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          like a pheonix we have risen from the flames
          from 'flames'??

Comment

in my bible yes!!!

Comment

I see! So no ashes then?

Comment

not in australia no!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  i now believe we are about to commence the ascent into the promised land and beyond..........the squad is getting stronger and once a striker comes in this week the jigsaw will be near compleation!....the brand of football will be precise and neat with a steeley edge!.....we have waited fourteen long desperate years for redemption but the time is right and the time is now............lets forget our petty differences and silly squabbles and as one get behind our fantastic 'little' club as never seen before!!!...we are not the glory hunting followers of teams with no real heart and soul but fans bonded together by times of hardship and despare yet like a pheonix we have risen from the flames to proudly reclaim our place at the top table of our sport...............we are qpr..............real football real fans!
                  U go Factamondo!

Comment

Working...
                  X