• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to take your word for it Pete!

Fair play mate.

Come on you RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's

Comment

Inter Milan wanted to buy and then loan him out.

He will be our best buy since Buzsacky
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

don't jump the gun,because he apparently cost money does not make him a very good player.parejo was the best thing since sliced bread;but it didn't turn out that way did it?
        there is no need to hype players up,he could be great and i hope so,BUT we have not seen him in a competitive game yet,and this league is very physical and there are a few cloggers in it.i am sure the likes of joey barton and co would make him feel welcome with a friendly hack

Comment

Originally posted by MrSwakeley View Post
          To be fair the guy was Tim Vickery who is generally acknowledged as one of the leading European experts on South American football, though his speciality is Brazilian rather than Argie football. His opinion is still worth something but, as you say, he hasn't seen him play so it will be far better for all of us to judge Faurlin when we see him play. However, the World Football Phone-In is a good show (if you can't sleep) and always an interesting place to here about new foreign signings that we have yet to see play.
          spot on MrSwakeley, it is a great show especially for those who have either woken early or those who can't sleep

as for the ffs merchants, give it rest it was only an observation......FFS

as a few have said the £3.5M price tag is worrying, if it really is that...will we ever know!!!!

as only a hand full have seen him play (QBP one of them) i will wait & judge for myself when he makes his QPR debut, but he must be given time to adjust to championship football, glad to hear he's not a diver tho

Comment

on this thread i was the ffs merchant, it was only coz people are slating him before seeing him play hence give him a chance first
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              Didn't you say that about Ledesma ??
              Ledesma was class the performance in the league cup was the best by a QPR player in recent years.

However its a shame it didnt work out for him in this league, but the class was there.

Comment

Tim Vickery is a top man lives out in Brazil but knows his stuff when it comes to South American Football, got to give the boy a chance though. Still not convinced about the fee, but hey who cares if he turns out to be a jem.

Comment

Working...
                X