Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connolly left back tonight

Borrowdale on the bench.

Does this mean no new left back is coming?

dunno
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Matt is a very good defender but at left back will be struggling against the better wingers in the CCC. If Borrowdale is not up to it, it will cost us.

Comment

It's not that Connolly can't play there its that he is a centre back and a very good one why not just buy a bloody lb so we can play our players in the right positions its pretty clear no1 rates Borrowdale not Sousa or Magilton so lets just buy a lb!

Comment

Thought they may do that. Not happy they are experimenting with it, but I think it proves they must considering playing him there, with Stewart now back.

Only 2 can play centre back from the 4 Hall, Stewart, Connolly and Gorkss.

Question is, Connolly is not a natural left back but is he better than Borrowdale who is a natural left back.

BY THE WAY, could not get a lift
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pete are you going to wycombe

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Thought they may do that. Not happy they are experimenting with it, but I think it proves they must considering playing him there, with Stewart now back.

Question is, Connolly is not a natural left back but is he better than Borrowdale who is a natural left back.

Connolly has stated that his prefered position is right-back.

Comment

I'm definitely going Wycombe.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

My sound is so b.loody low, where is Tarrabt playing?

Comment

Taarabt is playing in the hole just behind Viney.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

In answer to your question yes mate Connolly is better than Borrowdale. but he's wasted at L/B and indeed R/B , he's a natural centre half and should be first choice.

Comment

Didnt Connolly play left back a couple of times last season aswell?

Comment

Working...
                        X