Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damien delaney

As regular readers of my posts will testify i am not a fan of paulo sousa
    and one of his problems seems to be in practice he dosnt try out players in differant positions
    on big ades site theres a poster called ricardo who has the hull city emblem as a avatar
    he will tell you all about delaney .he will tell you hes a brilliant center half
    giving him nine out of ten
    but a poor full back giving him six out of ten so why dont we try him out at center half
    ive personally spoke to fitz hall about the full back position and he told me he started off there
    so why dont we try hall out at the full back position

we actually could sell gorrks because we have enough center halfs and buy some fire power up front
    but once more the manager hasnt experimented with playing players in differant positions

Your saying sell Gorkks over Delaney? Thank the lord your not in charge.

Comment

Why do you keep going on about selling Gorkks,getting rid of Sousa,bringing back Venables and Holloway.Gorkks has been top notch he stays on his feet and tackles.you want ****tu back who was big and strong but was prone to giving pens away and lunging in.
      Its not 2003/04 anymore move on,Dexter has.

Comment

So much annoyed me about your post Dexter that im not quite sure where to start..

Yes let's sell our best and most consistent defender, move an injury prone Fitz Hall to left back, and move arguably one of our worst players this season into a position which has been our strongest area this year? Let's upset the tried, tested, and steady partnership of Gorkks and Stewart, to accomodate our weakest link in the team? Delaney is lucky to even have a place in the team based on his earlier form, let alone be the one to replace Gorkks OR Stewart. Id even have Leigertwood at CB before Delaney, who would probably only pip Ramage to that spot in order of preference.

Delaney showed last season he is capable of playing well at Left back. This season has been a step backwards for him but he's slowly but surely regaining a bit of confidence and showing glimpses of last seasons form.

Do you not have eyes? Have you not watched Delaney play yourself? Rather than listening to a Hull fan who last saw him play 2 seasons ago, go on what you have seen of him. Our defence has been our strongest area this season so there is NO reason whatsoever to change anything.

Did you also know that Fitz Hall started off as a striker? would you want him there now? Saying that, knowing you, you'd probably see him as the perfect target man for the team right?
        Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Seriously...my eyes are bleeding once again!!!
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

wel we all want the prem and we all have differant ideas
            this message board would die without conjecture its my job to keep the debates running
            such is the life of a troll
            getting bites is my high
            and ill be this way untill i die
            and when im gone your say its doll
            and all my ideas someone would have stole
            im off now before i dig a big hole
            look at that lovely blue sky above
            and always remember love love love

Comment

PEOPLE if I have said it once I have said it a 10000000 times. Let it go! He's trying to make out that he knows everything when he don't even go and watch the RANGERS. Mind you he can't normally see the keyboard when it comes to typing so I wouldn't trust his OPINION even if he did go! He bases HIS OPINIONS on what he hears from his so called friends (probably more like pub talk!).

Have you heard of the new feature on this site. You can create your own blog and even block/ignore people.
              Last edited by Dazzer1977; 30-03-2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dazzer1977;10677]He's trying to make out that he knows everything when he don't even go and watch the RANGERS.QUOTE]

All too many of the most outspoken people on the net don't actually go themselves. Not all obviously but alot of them. In my opinion - by not going you lose the right to comment on a players performance from 'what you've heard', a commentator or a 20 second clip on ITV.
                Give it the 'I live 5000 miles away' but that was your choice.
                Last edited by danQPR; 30-03-2009, 10:34 AM.

Comment

dexter why dont you walk up to nottingham forest HQ

Comment

Working...
                  X