any more signings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any more signings?

not a greedy post! Just wondering - any more signings to be made before the start of the season? I would have thought a goalkeeper is a a definate, and possibly a left back? Not sure we need anyone else too desperately though? Or is that it for now?

Andy marshall back up goalie maybe

Comment

would be happy with that. Is pellicori a def signing? We had himself and another trialist striker playing the other day, so surely at least one of them will be signed up?

Comment

Was told he was.

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
          Andy marshall back up goalie maybe
          pity,no decent striker,no promotion

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
            pity,no decent striker,no promotion
            You dont half go on!...
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

hes right though..

Comment

If Pellicori signs, then this is a striker. He might not be everyones choice, but with that midfield, we will be creating chances for fun, and i can see any striker banging them away. Helgusson had a very long bad spell, of missing glorious chances, but i think that was down to confidence, and im very confident he will improve on that. He gets in excellent positions, and makes brilliant runs into space - and i think he will do well

Comment

I would like to see a bit more cover at full back as well. Not sure we can rely on Ramage and Borrowdale with just Connolly as back up. What happens if we pick up a few injuries?

Comment

Some one told me that we were looking at 1 of Spurs 8 millions full backs after not getting Gunther.Not sure if true or not ??But you are right - not enough cover at full back....

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      I would like to see a bit more cover at full back as well. Not sure we can rely on Ramage and Borrowdale with just Connolly as back up. What happens if we pick up a few injuries?
                      A fair point - but Rowly Legs and Rose appear to be options, as cover - and of course we can sign loans up until about the end of October, then the window opens in Jan and so on and so on....
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        A fair point - but Rowly Legs and Rose appear to be options, as cover - and of course we can sign loans up until about the end of October, then the window opens in Jan and so on and so on....

i agree that Legs and Rowlands COULD play at right back, but i cant see JM playin them there. Legs only played there once or twice, and so did Rowly from what i remember. If Ramage/Borrowdale get injured, i can only see the option of moving connolly across to cover - i dont think we have any other options. Maybe even Rose, whoes been doing a good job there in pre season. Left back is my only real concern

Comment

True enough Bluehoop but the players you have mentioned are all right footed. Not confident about the fact our only genuine left back is Borrowdale, who lets be honest could prove to be not up to the job!

Comment

Working...
                          X