so.....our strikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so.....our strikers

Vine,Balanta,Helguson,pat.....on paper not too strong?,what is the of having such a good midfield ,but then such a weak forward line.we need a decent striker:tired:

Only see Pat as the problem there and we have plenty of attacking creative midfielders that can join in and score, so don't see a major problem myself.

Comment

Isn't that what we said last season? I'm still convinced we need a top striker....

Comment

1 striker needed along with a left back and back up keeper

Comment

I kow some,youvbeenrangered(i think) are annoyed when i keep saying this,ie we need a quality striker,BUT we do,simple as that.What i find frustrating now in particular is that we are a good striker away from having a good season,we now have a very strong midfield but our strikers arent in the same league.as little as 2 million could get us a decent striker who could fire us into the top flight and that would be worth millions to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
            I kow some,youvbeenrangered(i think) are annoyed when i keep saying this,ie we need a quality striker,BUT we do,simple as that.What i find frustrating now in particular is that we are a good striker away from having a good season,we now have a very strong midfield but our strikers arent in the same league.as little as 2 million could get us a decent striker who could fire us into the top flight and that would be worth millions to the club.
            My comment was said with a pinch of humour mate.

I agree perhaps we do need another striker, but what i would say is if we dont buy another striker we must get behind the ones we have!..
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
            X