Excellent midfield, but defence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent midfield, but defence?

Our team is looking very strong in areas now, and i honestly cant see us having a problem scoring goals. Maybe there is debate over the position Taraabt will play, but we will certainly create a lot of chances, and can see lots of goals going in from himself, Buzz, Vine, and also Helgusson.

Our defence was solid last year, cant complain at all - but still not sure over Borrowdale. I havent seen him much to be fair, but still not convinced he can be great seeings he didnt even get on the bench for coventry? Hope he proves me wrong - but if it was me in charge, id like to see a new left back brought in of a better calibre, and we would have a great looking side all round. Its debatable whether ramage is good enough, but as long as we keep the balls out, il be happy

I reckon our defence is sound...

Comment

hopefully borrowdale can make the grade otherwise we dont have a left footed LB in the squad.

i been on hols. anyone know how much£ we sold all these players for? delaney , camp, dex, any more?

Comment

he could end up good, who knows - but im not convinced. Hope he proves me wrong though! JM said previously that we were looking to replace the camp and delaney didnt he, and we had a couple of trialists so far? So hopefully we are still in the hunt?

Comment

Tottenham have just signed both Sheff utd full backs, Kyle Naughton and Kyle Walker maybe we should inquire as to a possible loan as Sheff utd want one back on loan

Comment

Yea i think our defense is pretty solid, but agree, bringing in a new left back wouldn't hurt.
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

If we signed Volz and Cranie? Job done!

Comment

IMO our defence will prove doubters wrong and again be one of the best in the division next season.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Our biggest worry with the current defence is what happens if we lose Connolly to injury? Because he can play all across the back four we seem to have not brought anyone else in because we feel that he can deputise if neccessary.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    Our biggest worry with the current defence is what happens if we lose Connolly to injury? Because he can play all across the back four we seem to have not brought anyone else in because we feel that he can deputise if neccessary.
                    True and its sad because if he played in the middle more often you'd see what a top C/B he really is. I agree we should bring in a left back and a accomplished right back, then our squad would have a balance and a real class about it. Looking at the squad we are very close though.

Comment

Working...
                    X